2.4

Into you by Ariana Grande

*3 days later*

I could not stop thinking about Aubrey after our date. I needed to se him again and soon. I decided to text him and ask if he wanted to come swimming at our pool.

 I decided to text him and ask if he wanted to come swimming at our pool

I jumped up and went into my closet. I looked and grabbed a bunch to try on. I finally decided on the perfect one that showed off all my assets. I changed Jace into pampers splashers and swim trunks. As I was walking down the stairs, the doorbell rang. I looked in the mirror one last time to make sure I looked good. I opened the door to see Aubrey in Basketball Shorts and Hoodie.

"Hey" I smiled putting down Jace who stood next to me, staring up at Aubrey.

"Hey baby" he said hugging me, instantly making me blush.

Aubrey kneeled and put his fist out to Jace. He had no idea what to do so he just got his hand. Aubrey laughed and ruffled His hair.

"C'mon" I pulled him outside to the pool area.

I picked up Jace and my phone and got in the pool waiting for Audrey to get in. He stood there staring down at me.

"Are you gonna come in?" I asked.

"I was just admiring the view" he said taking of his shoes.

He stood up and pulled off his hoodie to reveal toned abs and arms.

"When did you get so buff?" I said taking a picture of him.

"I've always been this way baby" he said coming in.

We chilled in the pool for a few hours. I watched Jace splash around throw a little beach ball to Aubrey. Aubrey picked Jace up and threw him in the air, every time he caught him, Jace laughed even more. After a while, Jace got tired out and was ready for a nap.

"I'm gonna put him down for a nap" I said getting out of the pool and drying off, "I'll be right back".

I went upstairs and rocked Jace for about five minutes. He fell asleep so I put him in his crib. I went back outside and got in the pool. Aubrey went under the water and swam to me. He grabbed my thighs and came up from the water. My legs wrapped around his toned waist while my arms hooked around the neck. I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed back and picked me up, putting me down on the edge of the pool. He began to kiss on my neck. My hands gripped to his rock hard torso.

"Are you hungry?" I try not to moan.

"Yeah" he said kissing my jaw.