2.2

A week later, Kira had a miscarriage due to stress. Kira took Justin to court for causing the miscarriage. The judge ordered Justin to pay $2 million dollars for emotional and physical distress along with child support. Justin sued for sole custody but lost. Instead, both got joint custody.

The girl Justin was cheating with, Laurie, did become pregnant. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Ariana. Laurie and Kira made peace for the sake of their children being sister and brother.

Kira did not inform Laurie that Justin begged for her to take him back a week after Laurie got pregnant. Justin deleted his Instagram due to people bullying him for cheating on his fiancé and ruining his family. Laurie deleted all sources of social media as she was labeled as "the home wrecker".

Kira hasn't been on a date since Justin. When it's the right time for her to date, she will. For right now, she's focusing on her son. Her main priority. Kira stayed with Khloe the first two months after leaving Justin before finding the perfect home for her and Jace. After what seemed like forever, Kira is happy.

--------------------------------------------

This is not the last chapter. I just wanted this dramatic chapter for some reason. A little over 10 months has passed. I'm just a messy bitch who lives for drama like Joanne.

 I'm just a messy bitch who lives for drama like Joanne