0.2

Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

Today is the day I go to the mall with
my grandfather.The today show rented out the mall so they could interview me and Grandpa. I got dressed then got in my car. Security was behind me and We started to drive to the mall.When I got there, the make up crew touched up my make and the hair crew put some hairspray in my hair.

Gramps texted me and said to meet in the woman's section at Lord and Taylor.I walked there,the camera crew still owing behind me.I started to approach the women's section and saw a tall person with long brown hair parted down the middle.

I finally got to grandpa and she was wearing a tight short sleeve black dress that showed of her curves and black peep toe stilettos.She also wore pearl earrings and a necklace and a bit of make up.He looked good.

"Hi Sweetheart" She said.

"Hi,You look very pretty" I said.

"Well thank you.So do you!Lets get started" She said and we started looking through racks.

"I'm not saying Jessica Lange looks like a man but you kinda look like her.And once again,Im not meaning to offend Jessica Lange because she is my Queen" I said.

"Well that's the best compliment I've gotten all week,thank you" She said.

"No problem.So what's your new name?" I asked.

"Caitlyn.Caitlyn Jenner" She said.

"So when Penelope,Mason, and North grow up,Are they supposed to still call you Grandpa or do we call you grandma now?" I asked while picking up a dress and putting it up to her to see how it fit.

"Well first of all,Ive always considered you as my daughter. You and Kendall grew up as best friends just like Kim,Khloe,and Kourtney.Mason,Penelope,Reign,and North will grow up like that too.
Second of all,You called me dad until you were 10.You didn't understand why you why you didn't have a father.I don't want that to change.You can still call me grandpa. It doesn't matter to me" She said.

"Okay then" I said.

"Alright.I think we have enough clothes.Lets put them in the dressing room and got to the shoe section" She said.

We put our clothes in the two handicap dressing rooms.Then went to the women's shoes section.

We each picked out like ten pairs of all different types.Then we went back to the dressing rooms and had a little fashion show.The camera crew recorded the whole thing.She looked really good in all the things she tried on.

After Lord and Taylor we went to H&M.He got a few blazers and long pencil skirts and I got skater dresses and crop tops.

After we finished shopping,we went and ate at the food court.She got subway and I got taco bell.Then,we finished eating,we went and got our nails done.We waited for them to dry and then said our goodbyes.