4.3

As soon as we got on the plane ride home, I got on my Mac laptop. The Victoria's Secret show is in less than a month and I've recently been getting things situated. Harry Styles, Miguel, and Leslie Odom Jr. are performing. I'm not in charge of the music, just the models and the clothes.

The theme of this year's segments are Flower Child, Black Pride, and The Gods of Mount Olympus. Kendall is not able to participate in the show this year, I think it's partly because she's still embarrassed from the Pepsi ad. Gigi Hadid will not be participating in the show this year due to her being racist. She made fun of a Buddha cookie a few weeks before the show, which will be in Shanghai. Thousands of people said they would boycott the show if she was in it. It was an executive decision and I personally did not want her in the show. I refused to dress her and I play a large part in the show so the board did not accept her request to join. As a result, Gigi said that she could not make it to the show which is a bunch of bullshit.

Aubrey sits next to me with Aubrielle in his lap. Jace sits across from him. They're playing Monopoly. Aubrey is obviously the banker since the kids aren't to keen on counting yet. My phone rings from my pocket. I pull t out and it reads"Mom💕". I instantly answer.

"Hey Mom" I say.

"Hey Kira, are you on the way back from Barbados yet?" She asks.

"Yeah, were on the plane now" I put her on speaker, "Say hi to Koko".

"Hi Koko" The kids yell into the phone.

"Hi babies" Mom says, "I have some news to tell you and I didn't want to wait until you guys got here".

"What are you and Tristan getting married or something?" I ask.

"No, actually I'm pregnant" Mom says.

"You're what?" I choke.

"I'm pregnant" She says.

"I thought you couldn't have kids, that's why you had me so young" I say.

"I know, I guess the doctors were wrong. We tried so hard and it finally happened. You're happy for me, right?" Mom asks.

"Of course I am, Mom. I'm just shocked. I gonna have a sibling. I've been an only child for so long. There's gonna be 27 years between us" I say.

"I know but better late than never" She says.

"Yeah, well I have to go. I have lots of work to do before the show" I say.

"The Victoria's Secret show, right?" Mom asks.

"Yeah, it's in Shanghai this year and I'm trying to finish all the preparations. The clothes are already made. I just need to decided who's wearing what" I say.

"Alright, I'll leave you too it" She says.

"Thanks Mom and congratulations" I say.

"Thank you" She says.

"Bye" I say and she hangs up.

"So you're gonna be a big sister?" Aubrey smirks.

"I guess so" I say, pushing up my glasses and tapping away at my computer, "Now my mom's pregnant, Kim's daughter will be born in January, Kylie might be pregnant, and we're trying for another kid".

"You're having another baby?" Jace asks.

"Well, we're trying" Aubrey says.

"Were you even gonna tell us?" This kid has a large attitude for a 7 year old.

"Obviously Jace, we were just gonna wait a little longer" I say.

"Well, I'd like to be in the loop" Jace says.

"Is your dad teaching you this attitude? Because I'm not into it-" I get interrupted by another phone call.

Who is it now? I look at my phone and see a FaceTime call from "Cardi 🐝 (Belcalis)".

"Hey Bardi" I say.

"What's up Kira! I've got some very exciting news" She smiles.

"Please don't tell me you're pregnant- I mean I'll be happy for you, but I don't think I can handle another pregnancy today" I say.

"Girl no! I'm making too much money right now to get pregnant" she says.

"Good" I put my glasses on top of my head.

"Offset and I are engaged" She says, putting her ring on screen.

"What! Congratulations! You too deserve it" I say, before Aubrey takes the phone.

"Yeah congratulations, I also have some news for news for you. I'd be honored to have you perform at OVO fest" Aubrey says.

"Oh my gosh, are you serious? I'm having the best week. I'd be honored to perform Drake, thank you" Cardi says.

"No problem, tell Set I said congratulations" Aubrey says.