3.5

Bonnie and Clyde by Jay-Z (feat Beyonce)

"Will the bride and groom please come onto the floor for their first dance?" Khloe says.

Aubrey stands and takes my hand, leading me to the dance floor. All eyes are on us as we stand in the center waiting for the music. Bonnie and Clyde by Jay-Z and Beyonce begins to play. This is the song they played in the Popeyes on our first date. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. I locked my arms around his neck and whispered in his ear.

"I have a surprise for you after this" I said.

"Oh really?" He smirked.

"Yeah, you're gonna love it" I say.

The song ended and everyone began to cheer. I went to the table where my bridesmaids were sitting.

"It's time" I smile.

Giselle, Mariana, Esme, and Teyana get up and follow me into a dressing room. We get dressed into our performance outfits. We changed up our hair a little before leaving the room. I give the show a cue to start the music. He gives me a nod and a smile while putting the cd on. The music began and Beyonce blared from the speakers. We run and Aubrey is sitting in a chair right in front of the stage with everyone standing behind him. He rubs his hands together and smiles at me.

(A/N: For the video, skip to 2:15)

*5 minutes later*

I grabbed Aubrey's hands and pulled him out of his seat to dance with me. Everyone joins us and dances. The wedding last for another two hours before it's time for us to leave for our honeymoon. Patti took Jace to Justin's house and Sandy was taking Aubrielle for the week we'll be gone.
I changed out of my outfit and put on a new dress. Olivier sent it to me as a wedding gift.

As we walk to the limo, people stand in two rows and throw rose petals over us

As we walk to the limo, people stand in two rows and throw rose petals over us. We both give Aubrielle one last kiss before getting in the car. "Just Married" is painted on the back of the car in bold writing.

We take the limo to the airport where a private jet is waiting for us. It takes the crew members a few minutes to load our bags on board before we take off. I put a bottle of champagne in a bowl of ice to chill it while I changed again into some nice lingerie.

 I put a bottle of champagne in a bowl of ice to chill it while I changed again into some nice lingerie

I come back into the room and Aubrey's back is facing me. I run my hand over the back of his chair while walking around him so he could see me.

"Damn baby, you look good!" He says.

"It's all for you" I say as I open the robe to reveal a tight bra and little underwear.

He licks his lips as I straddle him. His hands run over my ass as he gets a tight grip. Our lips connect while he throws my robe off. As soon as he gets it off, he begins to fumble with the back of my bra. He pulls it off and and picks me up, stumbling over to the bed.

*10 minutes later*

"Ooh girl, you tired me out" he breathes.

"This is only round one" I say getting out of the bed and wrapping my robe around me.

He smirks and leans against the headboard. I take a shower and change again into a new outfit.

Aubrey gets in the shower after me then we watch a movie until our flight lands

Aubrey gets in the shower after me then we watch a movie until our flight lands. When we arrive at the hotel, they take us to our room instantly. We booked at private villa right on the ocean.

We were both way too tired for a round two so decided to just go to sleep

We were both way too tired for a round two so decided to just go to sleep. It had been a long day. Today I became a married woman. And I'm married it the best man In the world.