0.9

*6 months later*

Today we are having our baby shower. Justin and I wanted something small, so I asked Kourtney and Kendall to plan it.There is no reason to pay for a venue, so we're having it at Kourt's house.We'll reveal the gender at the baby shower. I told Kourtney to have the theme color be gray since nobody knows what the gender. On the invitation, it said wear blue if you think it's a boy and pink if you think it's a girl. Justin and the rest of my family decided to wear black and white to stand out. It was Kim's idea of course.

Everything was ready and the guests were already arriving.It took a while,but I thought of the cutest way to reveal the gender.We ate dinner and then opened the presents.We got thinks from rocking chairs to toys to baby clothes.After we were done,we stood in front of everyone.

"Now we're gonna do the gender re..hold on please" I held on to Justin's shoulder and took of my heels off placing them under the table.I slid out my soft,furry boot slippers.I could not wear these heels any longer,I'm not like Kim. Everyone laughed as I continued.

"Me and Justin's favorite game as children was the Elefun and friends game that blew out the butterflies. We both thought it was a great idea to use it to reveal the gender.Kourtney bought the game and either put blue or red butterflies to symbolize the gender" I let Kourtney talk.

"Will everybody please follow me outside?" Kourtney asked as she led everyone outside.After everyone came out,Kourtney brought the game out.

"Ready?" She smiled at me.

I looked to Justin and he nodded.

"We're ready" I said.

Kourtney turned on the game.At first, It didn't work.Kourtney lightly kicked it,then the butterflies came out.The butterflies were blue.I'm having a son. Justin and I are having a son. Justin picked me up and spun me around.Our friends and family cheered.I can't wait to be a mom.

*Hours later*

I saved my inner circle of friend's gifts for later.My inner circle is Jordyn, Anastasia, Justine, Telana, Gigi, Bella, Kylie, and Kendall.At first they didn't know what to get me, so I told them that I wanted the theme of the nursery to be like the Jungle.

Kendall got me this soft elephant rocking horse.Kylie got me a stuffed giraffe that stood up on its own. Telana gave me a bunch of little stuffed animals.Gigi got me all of these children books.I can't wait to read to my baby boy.Justine got me a grey and white chevron letter "J". I told everyone that whatever the baby was,his or her name would start with a J.Bella got me this lamp that was gray and white with a turtle on a giraffe's back that was standing on an elephant.Jordyn got me this cute wicker elephant hamper.Stas got me one of those things that go over the crib with all the jungle animals on it.

"Thank you all so much!" I said.

"I can't wait to meet my little Godson" Gigi said.

There was a chorus of "same".

"I appreciate all of you so much" I said.

"We're happy we could be here" Stas said.

--------------------------------------------

Hailey and Justin are officially dating. I called it in June of 2015.