3.4

Latch by Sam Smith

"Aub, were getting married tomorrow!" I scream while finishing packing my bags for the honeymoon.

"I know, baby. I can't believe how fast it came. Tomorrow, you'll be my wife" he kisses my head.

"I can't wait" I say bringing my bags to the door.

"Are you done?" He asks.

"Yeah, my dress, shoes, and accessories are already at my mom's house" I said.

"Me and Jace's suits are already dry cleaned and ready in the closet" Aubrey says leaning against the door.

"Aubrielle's dress is getting delivered to my mom's house from Paris. She finally agreed on something. Your daughter is very picky" I say.

Aubrielle is our flower girl and Jace is the ring bearer. She's currently with Kris who's bring her to the wedding.

My bridesmaids are Karma (other book), Kendall, Maggie, Teyana, Kylie, Mariana, Pia, Giselle, Esme, and Justine. My maid of honor is Selena. Aubrey's groomsmen are Chubs, 40, Wayne, Chris, OB, Iman, Oliver, Niko, Prince, and PartyNextDoor. His best man is Ryan.

"She gets it from her mother" he laughs.

"Oh shut up" I look down at my watch, "It's time for me to go".

"I'll see you at the alter" Aubrey says wrapping his arms around me.

"I'll be the one in white" I said.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you more" we shared a passionate kiss before he helped me put my bags in the car.

"Bye" I wave as I get in my car.

"I'll see you tomorrow" He says.

I pull out of the driveway and begin to drive to my mother's house. I can't believe I'm gonna be a married woman tomorrow. Tonight is my last night as a single person. I'm pretty sure Aubrey is having a bachelor party at a strop club. I don't mind. I know he's not gonna do anything. We've gone to the strip club together before.

I told my friends and family I don't want strippers at my bachelorette party. Male strippers honestly gross me out. I'd rather have female strippers but I don't want any at all. The party is being held at Khloe's house. I invited all of my friends and family who were invited to the wedding. I made sure it was alright with Kylie for me to invite Chyna to the wedding. She said she didn't mind and that they were good now. Chyna is honestly a nice person.

When I get to mom's house, she has two men standing at the door as security.

"You can go on in ma'am" one of them say.

I thank them before walking into the house. The house is pretty dark besides the kitchen light on.

"Mom?" I call.

"Out here" I hear her say from the back yard.

I walk through the house and go outside.