0.7

Current Destination: Iceland

Justin and I thought we would get out of California for a bit.We chose to go to the Iceland.Were staying in a private beach house.Just us.No paparazzi.The beach house out looked the beautiful ocean that was filled with icebergs.For once, we had peace and quiet.No one to interrupt us.

I had made us breakfast as soon as I woke up.Few people new I could cook because we were always either eating out or our food was being made for us.Justin liked when I cooked the best.I quickly made pancakes and bacon, because I knew he would be hungry as soon as he woke up. I heard him fumbling down the stairs just as I finished the bacon.He came in to the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"Good Morning" he groaned.

"Morning" I handed him his plate and he took it then kissed me.

I poured us both a glass of orange juice and then sat down with him.We made small conversation over breakfast.After we were finished, I rinsed our plates and put them in the dishwasher. I guess you could say I'm ready to be a housewife.

When I looked back, Justin was no longer at the table, but standing at the window staring out. I came by him and wrapped my arms around him.He looked at me and put his arm up so I could move to his side.We stayed there for a while longer, before deciding to go outside. He wanted to find the perfect spot for us to watch the sunset.I grabbed pillows from off the couch and he grabbed some blankets. We finally found the right spot and cuddled up in our blankets and pillows.

"I'll be right back" he said.

I just nodded wondering what he was doing.I heard the door reopen and shut again, signaling that he was back.

"Close your eyes" he said.

I laid back and did as told.I took him like 20 minutes to do what he had to do.

"Justin, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Hold on" he said.

I waited 5 more minutes before he said I could open my eyes.

I opened them and sat up. He had placed candles all around us in the shape of a heart and lit them.

"Aww, come here" I said as he collapsed on top of me.

"I love you and I'm ready" he said.

What?

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"For you to be the mother of my kid" he said.

"Are you serious?" I smiled.

"I am" he said then kissed my bare stomach.

"Then come here" I said.

He came closer to my reach and I pulled his shirt off.He slowly inched up mine and threw it above my head.
Unprotected sex was gonna create our little miracle.

(A/N: I have decided to not make the big thing happen in this book because I thought it was pretty cliché)