0.1

Me and Justin were sitting in my room.I was sitting up in my bed and he was laying at my feet on his phone.He clicked off his phone and put it in his pocket while getting up.He was dancing in the mirror and I was recording it for Instagram.

"I have go to the studio babe" Justin said.

"No! Don't leave me" I cry.

"You know I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I smiled.

"Gimme a kiss" he said.

I pecked his lips twice.

"Really,that was barely a kiss" he whined.

I took his SnapBack and put it on me.Then I went on the other side of the bed.

"Give me my hat Kira" he said.

"Come and get it" I said tipping it down low.

He came across the bed and I ran around it.He chased me down the stairs to outside near the pool where Tyga and Kylie were laying out.Mom was also laying out and one of the camera men were talking to her.The camera crew were taping all of this.(At Kris's house at the moment.She has a bedroom at Kris's)I was on one side and he was on the other.

"Kira,give Justin his hat back" Mom said to me.

"Ok" I threw it to him and it landed in the water.

"Kira I'm gonna kill you.Do you know how expensive that hat was?It was a leather SnapBack"He said.

"Yes bitch,Im the one who bought it for you" I said.

I got tired and stopped running.Justin came over and picked me up.

"Put me down Justin" I said.

"K" he threw me into the middle of the pool.

I stayed at the bottom of the pool not moving to scare him.He started to bend over and look down.

"She's not moving" I heard him say.

Mom ran over and Justin dived In and swam to the bottom.He pulled me up and mom pulled me out.Justin gave me CPR and Cupped my cheeks.I pretended to wake up.I whispered something really low.

"What?" Justin lowered his ear to my lips.

"Don't throw me in the pool ever again" I whispered in his ear.

"You play too much" he said.

Me, Kylie, and Tyga just laughed it off. Justin left and I went to sit with Khloe, Kylie, and Tyga. Shortly after, Gigi, Justine, and Stas came. It turned into a party real quick.