3.7 - Special Chapter

Birthday by Katy Perry

Aubrielle's 1st 🎈

Next week is Aubrielle's first birthday. I feel like it was just Jace's first birthday. My kids are all growing up. Jace is 3 1/2 already. My first baby is almost 4. I'm 28. I'm getting so old! I just can't believe Aubrielle is already one. I miss her being in my belly.

"So I think we should do a Aladdin and Princess Jasmine theme?" I sit on Aubrey's lap.

"We shouldn't overdue it because she probably won't even remember" He says gripping to my hip.

"I'll try but you know I love parties" I say.

"Do you remember your 1st?" He asks.

"No, we didn't have a big party because Khloe was so young" I say.

"How old was she?" He asks.

"Like 14 or 15" I say.

Aubrey's mouth dropped open and his eyes widened

"Babe, don't look at me like that. She use to have a really bad period so she went to the gynecologist and they told her that she would not be able to have kids if she didn't know. It was a stretch. Kris and Robert Sr thought about it for a while and finally came to a decision. And now I'm here!" I kick up my leg.

"That's crazy" he says.

"I know but I'm over it. So, I'm gonna call the party planner later" I say curling up on his chest.

"Kira, do not make it a big party" He says.

"But babe.." I whine.

"No" he says.

"But it's her first party. It should be one to remember" I say.

"She's not gonna remember. She's one" He says.

"We'll remember and we'll have pictures to make her remember" I say.

"We'll meet in the middle" he says.

"Thank you!" I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

He puts his hand on my back and lays me on the couch. He moves to my neck and starts to suck on it.

"Aub!" I squeal.

Aubrielle runs around the couch and starts hitting Aubrey.

"Move mama!" She hits him with her little fist.