3.1

Childs Play by Drake

"Excuse me, I have to use the bathroom" Aubrey gets up and walks to the bathroom at Cheesecake Factory.

As soon as I heard the bathroom door close, I reached across the table and grabbed his phone. I open his phone and go to iMessage. There are texts between him and some person with a bunch of heart emojis as a contact name. She asked him to come see her around 7 last night. We were supposed to have a date here last night but he said he had to go to the studio. The last text reads can't wait to see you. I scoff before clearing the phone and putting it back on his side of the table. He comes back to the table and sits awkwardly.

"What's up?" He says.

"Heyy" I slide over.

He takes a sip of water as there's an awkward silence

He takes a sip of water as there's an awkward silence. The waitress comes over and brings us two pieces of cheesecake. I've lost my appetite.

"Do you need anything else?" The waitress asks.

"We need cutlery actually" he says.

"I'll get that right now for you" she smiles and walks away.

"You still hungry for dessert?" He asks.

"I was hungry. And I was hungry last night. And we were suppose to- this was suppose to be last night. This whole thing ,oh and the one year, was suppose to be last night. But you were in the studio, right? All night? Like working so hard. New Album. Like-" he cuts me off.

"I mean okay, obviously I don't want to do this now. This is suppose to be like a nice" my turn to cut him off.

"You don't want to do what?" I ask.

"I don't want to-" I cut him off.

"What are we doing? We're talking?" I say.