2.5

Back to Back by Drake
I Don't Like by Chief Keef

*a month later*

Aubrey and I have been dating for almost two months. He's such a great guy and I might just be in love. I never thought I'd fall in love again after Justin. We're having a lot of fun together. Jace loves him too. He loves looking out the window on the plane. We're currently at the concert in Philadelphia.

"Ma'am, would you like a water?" A lady asked from behind me.

"No thank you" I said turning around.

I turned back and Jace was gone. I looked around me before seeing that he began walking down the platform onto stage. I ran after him to try and get him before anyone would notice. I looked up and before I knew it, there was 14,625 people looking at me. Jace ran into Aubrey's arms as he picked him up.

"Y'all this is my baby Kira and this is my baby's baby Jace" he said slinging and arm around my shoulders.

I took Jace from him and looked back. I was on the big screen which was so embarrassing.

"I am so sorry" I said.

"It's alright" he smiled and kissed my head before I walked back up the platform and behind the stage.

"Babe, you could have gotten hurt by the fire" I said sitting down with Jace.

He shrugged it off and laughed. I held Jace for the rest of the concert. After the concert was over, I met Aubrey in his dressing room. He was taking a shower while I laid on the couch. People began tagging me in post from outside the gates of the concert. Meek Mill sent his squad of 400 people to come and deal with Aubrey. Aubrey some out of the bathroom dressed minus a shirt.

"Meek has 400 people waiting outside for you" I say.

"Are you fucking serious?" He asks.

Jace pays no attention to the conversation. He just taps away at his iPad. I toss him my phone and he looks at the video of the people. I can see the anger in his eyes as he tells ha security to double up.

"Get your stuff" he says as I throw him a shirt.

I grab my purse and Jace's bag, putting them both on my shoulder. I put on my sunglasses so the flash from the paparazzi's cameras wouldn't blind me. I put Jace on my hip and waited by the door. Aubrey put on his backpack and grabbed my hand as we walked out the door.

About ten security guards were waiting for us. They surrounded us as we walked to the back door. We went through the back door and took a car to the airport where we got on Aubrey's private plane. Jace had fell asleep before we made it to the plane so I put him in his play pen. Then went back to the main room on the plane where Aubrey was with his cousin Ryan and friend OB. Aubrey was visibly upset.

"What the fuck did he think I was gonna do? I got my girl and her baby with me. If he wants to face me, he could come see me. Not have his little bitch ass army do it" he said before storming into our bedroom.

I gave him a few minutes to cool off before going in to see him

I gave him a few minutes to cool off before going in to see him. Jace was all cuddled up I to his side.

"He woke up crying" Aubrey said making me nod.

He got up and out him back in the play pen before joining me on the bed. I laid on his chest as he rubbed my back.

"Why is he still trying you? He hasn't learned his lesson?" I say.

"He's a bitch nigga so I guess not" he said.

"You can't let it get to you baby" I said.

"I know but he just pisses me off" he says.

I trace circles into his chest as we watch tv. Around an hour later, Jace woke up and sat in his play pen. OB came in and Jace started jumping up and down. OB took him and they played around in the front.

Aubrey and I began to make out. His hands slid under my shirt before I tapped his arms.

"Lock the door" I said as he jumped up and locked it.

------------------------------------------
Meek Mills is a bitch ass nigga and needs to shut the fuck up. I don't understand why Nicki is with him.

If a bitch got beef with Drake, he gon have beef with me

Netflix needs to get their fucking shit together before I change to Hulu or Amazon Prime