3.0

Side to Side by Ariana Grande feat Nicki Minaj

*2 days later*

Aubrey is coming home today and I'm so excited. I've missed him like crazy. Since I FaceTimed him, I've tried to fill my time as much as I could. Sadly, today is one of the days Jace spends with Justin. I drove to his house and knocked on the door. Laurie opens the door and her face went blank.

"Hi" she said.

"Hi" I put on a fake smile.

"Justin! Jace and Kira are here" she screamed up the stairs.

Justin ran down the stairs to the door and gave Laurie a kiss. I roll my eyes before he turns to me.

"Hey Buddy" he ruffles Jace's hair.

I look behind him to see Ariana swinging in a rocker. I absolutely love Aubrey but I couldn't help but think, that should've been mine.

"So your pregnant and engaged huh?" He asks.

"Yeah, 5 months" I put a hand on my stomach.

"I miss you" he says.

I roll my eyes again before beginning to walk away.

"Kira!" He calls after me.

"Justin, I'm happy. Just take care of your children" I said.

"Kira, just talk to me!" He follows my car.

"Justin, you cheated on me. We had been dating for almost ten years. We had a child together. We were getting married. Do you know you never even said 'sorry'. Not even once" I pull off and get back on the road.

The nerve of him. He has a whole girlfriend and he says that he misses me. He is a low life fuck boy. I only have time for real men like Aubrey.

I pull into my garage to see Aubrey's Cadillac. Excitement instantly takes over me as I run into the house. I find Aubrey in the kitchen looking through the fridge.

"Aubs!" I run to him and hug him.

His grip on me tightens as I inhale his cologne. He leans down and gives me a few kisses.

"I missed you so much" I say.

"I missed you more baby. How's my baby girl?" He puts his hands on my stomach.

"Fine, she moved a lot last night" I say as we go towards the stairs.

I give them a hard look before going to the elevator. He chuckled and walks up the stairs. We walk in to the bedroom as Aubrey sits on the bed and takes off his chain. I go into our master bathroom and turn the shower on. I strip of my clothes and get in. I wash my body then begin to wash my hair. I rinse the shampoo out of my hair when I hear the shower door close. I turn to see Aubrey standing behind me smirking.

"What are you doing?" I smile as he backs me against the wall.

His hands slide under my thighs as he picks me up.

"Didn't I tell you I was gonna tear it up when I got home?" He says.

*later*

"Oh my God, I can barely walk!" I exclaim drying my hair.

It was already hard to walk with this huge stomach. Now it's even harder and it hurts.

"You shouldn't have tempted me baby" He laughs and slaps my butt.

I roll my eyes and put my hair in a bun. I go and get into bed with Aubrey. We began to watch the Golden State Warriors game. My phone makes a noise indicating that I got an email. I get my phone off the dresser and get back in bed. I get an email from the chief editor of TIME Magazine. It reads that they would love to have Audrey and I on the cover of their Couple of the Year edition. We'll also have a spread In the magazine.

"Hey babe?" I interrupt the game.

"Yeah?" He looks over at me.

"Time Magazine wants us to be on the cover of the Couple of the year edition. We'll have a few pages in the magazine" I say, "Do you want to do it?".

"I wanna do what you wanna do" he smiles.

"Then yes" I lean over and give him a kiss before emailing the magazine back.

He turns back to the tv and watches the game. I manage to slip out of the bed and go into Aubrielle's already prepared nursery.

 I manage to slip out of the bed and go into Aubrielle's already prepared nursery

I find myself staring around the room. Aubrey comes in behind me and stands at the door.

"What are you doing in here?" He asks.

"Just looking. Making sure everything is perfect" I smile.

Aubrey walks over to me, wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my shoulder. His hands lightly run over my stomach.

"I'm so ready for her to come" He says.

"So am I. I hope your not away when she comes" I say.

"I'll try to make sure I'm here" he kisses my head.

I nod and run my hand over the crib.

"Come on, let's go to bed" Aubrey pulls me out of the room.

We get in bed and turn to Cartoon Network to watch American Dad. I lay on Aubrey's chest and find myself falling asleep.

------------------------------------------

Aubrielle is coming so soon. I love this name so much. This is probably what I'll name my kid.

Do any of you guys have guesses of what her middle name is gonna be?

I'll give you a hint or two. It's someone Drake loves a lot. It is a female. He never got the chance to meet this person. That should be the biggest hint of all.

Can't wait to read your guesses!