2.3

Law By Yo Gotti

Before I started to date Justin, Selena Gomez was my best friend. After I started to date Justin, we stopped talking and I lost her. Now that Justin and I are broken up, I want to make amends. I'm going to go to her house and apologize for everything I've done to her. I never meant to be spiteful. I fell in love. I understand if she does not want to be friends but I have to make it right. I locked Jace into his car seat then drove to Selena's. She had moved from where she lived when we were still friends but I still knew the address. When I pulled up in front, I hesitated getting out of the car. I worked up the courage to get out of the car. I got Jace and walked up to the front door. I knocked slowly, while Jace stared at the door. She opened the door and her smile turned to a straight face.

"Hi" Is all she said.

"Hey. Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah" she opened the door wider.

We went in and sat on the couch.

"I'm sure your wondering why I'm here" I said.

"Yeah, a little bit" she laughed dryly.

"Selena, I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you. Justin was a mistake. I was blinded by love. I should have never ruined our friendship over a guy" I blurt out, "You were right about everything. He's a liar and a cheater. He did exactly what he did to you to me. I'm sorry".

She didn't say anything which scared me. Until she jumped up and gave me a hug.

"I forgive you" she said.

"Are you serious?" I ask.

She nodded.

"So we can be friends again?" I say.

"Best" she said.

"I thought your best friend was the snake" I said.

"Well as you can see, she brings a lot of drama" Selena smiled, "Now who is this little cutie?".

"This is Jace" I smiled as she kneeled near him.

"Hi Jace" she said.

"Hi" he said shyly.

"I'm your auntie Selena" she said.

He stalked over to her and gave her a hug. Her smile widened as she hugged back.

"You guys wanna go get ice cream?" I ask.

"Yeah" Jace says.

"Alright let's go" Selena said grabbing her keys.

We took her car to the ice cream place. I got chocolate, she got strawberry, and Jace got vanilla. I'm so glad that she forgave me. I'm happy to have my best friend back.

As we were leaving the ice cream place, I knocked into Drake who was coming out of a building.

"Oh my gosh Aubrey!" I smiled.

"Kira!" He said pulling me into a hug.

"How are you?" I asked.