4.1 Pt2

Come Closer by Wizkid ft. Drake

//Your hair smells like the tropics, your body look nice//

After a few hours, we arrived in Barbados. The sight was beautiful. I haven't been here since before Aubrielle was born. And I haven't seen this side of my family since the wedding. We took a car from the airport to a hotel. My Aunt Margot has room at the house I bought her but I didn't want to burden her. Kris booked us a large suite with two rooms. When we got to the room, Aubrey and I took showers while the kids watched tv.

Aubrey changed into some some jeans, a t-shirt, and some Jordan's

Aubrey changed into some some jeans, a t-shirt, and some Jordan's. Jace had on basically the same thing and Aubrielle was still wearing the same outfit she had on earlier.

"Babe, when do you want to leave to go see my family?" I ask.

"In like an hour, I thought we could record our videos now" He said pulling out his phone.

We decided we were going to wait to get to Barbados to make a video about Hurricane Harvey. I was so heartbroken by everyone losing everything so I want to help out the best I can. And that's donating to Relief. Aubrey record his video saying he's donating $200,000 to hurricane Harvey relief.

Any donation is obviously good, but we're millionaires. What's a better use for our money? God gave me wealth for a reason and I wanna give back. So I've decided to donate $1 million dollars to Hurricane Harvey relief.

Pink is worth $1.8 billion dollars, nearly $2 billion. After taxes and paying all workers, I'm left with $1 billion dollars. I always put $20,000 in both of the kids college funds. And I send $10,000 to my Aunt Margot every month. The mortgage in Barbados is pretty high and she can use the rest of the money for things like groceries and pampering. The rest of my money is then put in the bank, after I pay for clothes and accessories from fittings.

After the videos are posted to Instagram, we leave the hotel and head to my aunt's house. In 2015, I bought my aunt a house just along the beach. It has about 5 rooms and 4 bathrooms. When I was younger, before my dad died, I watched her struggle to pay the bills and knew I had to help. My family had so much money and she could barely keep the lights on. As soon as I made my first million, I gave her half. She was able to get up to date on her bills and buy a car to travel around the island.