1.4

6 months later...

Ding Dong.

I ran to open the front door and was surprised to see Kim.

"Hey sister" she said and hugged me, heading to the kitchen.

She snacked some cookies that I had made last night while I made breakfast for Justin and I.

"Where's Justin?" She asked.

"Asleep. His plane from Cleveland landed late" I said.

"Speaking of Cleveland, did you see what happened last night before he left?" Kim started looking trough her phone.

"No, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Are you serious? It's all over tv" Kim hands me the phone.

"I haven't watched tv since the day before yesterday" I said before pressing play in the video.

(Watch Video)

"Are you fucking serious?" I say and give her phone back to her

"I know. I was watching it like 'you have a newborn at home' " Kim said as she flipped her hair back.

"I got something for him" I say as a pick up a pitcher and start to fill it with ice water.

"We'll be at Khloe's at 1:00" she said as she picked up her purse and left.

I pulled up the video on my iPad and got it ready for Justin. I carefully walked up the stairs with the iPad under my arms and carrying the pitcher of water. I pushed the door open quietly and dropped the iPad on the bed.I then stood over Justin and poured the whole pitcher on him. He jumped up and through the cover off him.

"What the hell Kira?" He screamed.

"Don't scream. My baby is just down the hall" I said.

"What was that for?" He sat up.

"This" I say and whip the iPad at him.

He quickly recognizes what the video is.

"What's the big deal?" He crosses his arms over his stomach and leans back.

"Are you kidding me? You have a newborn son at home and your out there getting into street fights. Look Justin, he has you on the ground.He could of killed you" I show him the video.

"But I didn't" he laughs.

"You think this is a fucking joke. It's not funny. You never think about the consequences. Your just laughing it off but you could have been hurt" I say.

"It is funny!" He laughs.

"Your so childish. I don't have time to date children. I thought I had a child with a man, not a little boy" I grab my  suitcase and starts throwing some things into it.

"Where are you going?" He gets out of the bed as I roll my suitcase into the hallway.

I went into Jace's room and pulled a duffle bag out of the closet.I then started filling in with his clothes, diapers, bottles, toys, and breast pump.I got my sleeping baby out of his crib and snapped him into his carry-off seat.

"And where do you think your going with my baby?" Justin grabbed my arm.

"Let me go" I snatched my arm from him.

I took our stuff downstairs and then came back up to get Jace.

"Jace and I are going to go spend a few days at my mom's" I said.

I put the duffle bag around my suitcase so it would be easier to carry. I pulled my suitcase with one hand and carried Jace in his car seat with the other. I unlocked my car and put the suitcase and bag in the back.I held up Jace, who was now awake, so he could see Justin.

"Say goodbye to daddy" I waved as Justin fumed.

"Kira, do not get in that car" he said as I strapped Jace in and then got in myself, "Bring my baby back here now"

I got in the car and pulled out of the gates, not even sparing him another look. It took me around ten minutes to get to my mom's. I put my purse across my body and grabbed Jace. I went in and heard mom, Kim, and Kourtney in mom's bedroom. I came in and was greeted with hello's. They were all sitting on her bed, I mean Kim was laying down. I sat down in a chair in the corner and put Jace down in front of me. I rocked his seat with my foot.

"Not that I'm not totally excited to see my daughter and grandchild, but why are you here?" Khloe asked.

"Justin and I have decided to spend a little time away from each other" I say.

"Why?" She asked.

"The whole Cleveland fight thing" I could barely talk while trying to keep the tears in.

"Oh honey" she comes over to comfort me.

"I'm gonna kill him" Kourtney said.

"Can we stay here for a few days?" I cried.

"Of course, honey, of course" Khloe said.

(chill bruh, they're not broken up)