1.9

Right Here - Human Nature Radio Mix by SWV

*2 weeks later*

I haven't been feeling well lately. I haven't wanted to eat anything and Justin is starting to get worried. I know I'm pregnant. This is exactly how I felt before I got pregnant with Jace. I didn't think I could go through this again but now I'll have to. I'm praying that this pregnancy will be much easier than my first. Justin hasn't gotten up yet so I thought of cute ways to tell him. I thought of a perfect way and turned the oven on. When I heard are bedroom door close, I opened a bag of hamburger buns and put on in the over. He walked into the kitchen and to the fridge, giving me a quick kiss. He then hopped on the counter and looked at the oven.

"What's cooking?" He asked.

I smirked and opened the oven to see the bun sitting on a rack.

"Why is there a bun in the oven?" He asked.

He looked at my face and his eyes widened.

"Bun in the oven. Are you pregnant?" He asked.

"Yes" I said.

He slid off the counter and pulled me into a hug. He embraced me in a kiss and pulled away to see my plain face.

"What's wrong? Why aren't you happy?" He asked.

"I am happy. But you saw what I went through with Jace. The pain was unbearable. It's all gonna happen again" A tear slips down my face that I quickly wipe away.

"Baby, it's all gonna be alright. We'll get the best doctors in the world. Your gonna be okay" he kissed my head.

"I just want to lay in bed with you and our baby" I said pulling him up the stairs.

"I'll grab Jace" he said while I went into our room and got in bed.

He came back with Jace and got in bed. Jace gripped his toy as he laid on the various pillows in our bed, listening to me and Justin talk.

 Jace gripped his toy as he laid on the various pillows in our bed, listening to me and Justin talk

"What do you think it is?" He asked.

"A girl. I've been sick but I haven't thrown up. Girls are easier than boys" I said as I played with Jace's feet.

"Not true. My mom said giving birth to me was the easiest thing she's ever done" Justin smiled proudly.

"Well I gave birth to Jace and that wasn't easy" I said.

"Whatever baby momma" he laid back.

"Whatever baby daddy" I copied his movements.

"Soon to be wife" he grabbed my left hand and stared at the ring.

"As soon as this baby pops out" I rubbed my stomach.

"Why wait?" He asked.

"They don't sell pretty maternity wedding dresses" I say.

"I'll have a designer make you one" Justin smiled.

"That's very sweet. I'll consider it" I lean over and kiss him.

We looked at Jace and he was sound asleep. I picked him up and put him in the crib in our room,then laid back down.

"When are we telling our families?" He asked.

"Tomorrow. I just want to be with you tonight" I laid on his chest and he wrapped an arm around me.