3.9

Bake Sale by Wiz Khalifa and Travis Scott

I drop off Cardi and Hennessy back at home. I'm absolutely dreading going home. I don't usually get into fights. I haven't been in a fight since I was 16 or 17. The girl just made me so mad and was too much of a pussy to do something to my face. Aubrey is gonna be pissed off. I'm sure he knows already. There's a 70% chance our security detail called and updated him.

I swing my keys around my finger as I get out of my car. I walk up the path to the house and put my bag on my shoulder. I put the key in the door and push it open. Jace is walking down the stairs with Aubrielle.

"Hey guys!" My voice comes out shakily.

"Hi mommy!" Aubrielle runs to me.

I pick her up and put her on my hip.

"Hi baby" I kiss her cheek.

"Mom, can I go to dad's house later? We're suppose to go to the movies" Jace asks.

"Call him first" I rub his hair. He walks towards the kitchen to get the home phone.

He's only 4. He's not getting a phone for a while.

"Baby, where's Deena?" I ask Brielle.

"Upstairs" she says.

Deena is Aubrey's cousin who watches the kids for us sometimes. Who's better to watch the kids than family?

"Go ask her to read you a book so you won't be tired when we go dinner" I say.

If I say so you'll go to sleep, she'll try her best to stay awake. I don't need a crabby baby later.

She wiggles her way out of my arms and runs up the stairs. I set my purse down on the table and go down the hallway. I hear the basketball game on from down the hallway. I get even more nervous as I approach Aubrey's closed office door. I gather my strength and push open the door. He was sitting on our leather couch, laid back.

"Hey baby" I say.

He looks over at me and looks back to the tv. Well damn!

"Hey" Aubrey says.

"So... I have something bad to tell you..." I say.

"If it's about the fight, I already know" He says.

"Security told you?" I ask.

"Who else if you didn't?" He starts to get annoyed.

"Don't be mad at me, it wasn't my fault" I whine sitting next to him.

"What happened?" He turns to me.

"It was the same girl who said that she had slept with you the week before our wedding. She was just talking about me on Instagram and I saw her in the store we were at and confronted her. I asked her what her problem was and she said that all the Kardashians are trash. I asked her if she wanted to fight, she didn't say anything. I turn around to walk away and she throws her glass of champagne at me" I say.

"And that's when you two started fighting?" Aubrey asks.

"Yes" I say.

"That's not too bad" he shrugs.

"Thank God! I thought you were gonna be mad at me" I said.

"I mean I was at first but they didn't tell me the whole story" Aubrey says.

Aubrey's cousin Deena sticks her head into the room.

"Aubrielle is sleeping in her bed and I'm about to walk Jace over to Justin's then I'm gonna get outta here" She says.

"Ok. Thanks Deen" Aubrey says.

"Anytime Drizzy. Bye Kira" she waves.

"Bye" I smile.

I hear her talking to Jace and then the front door closing.

He opens his arms and I sit on his lap. I'm so stressed out. There were other people in the mall so anyone could have recorded it even though my security was basically blocking the way. I breathe out heavily and fiddle with my nails.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks.

"I'm stressed because of how the media is going to see me now. I have a brand to protect and of course I wasn't thinking about that when I was fighting" I sat.

I get up and open one of his drawers pulling out my vape pen. I inhale the smoke and blow it out through my nose. I only vape when I'm nervous or stressed out. It's like a bad habit.

"Oh my gosh, this isn't helping!" I drop the pen on his desk and lean against it.

"Maybe you should try something else" he suggests.

"Like what?" I cross my arms.

Aubrey gets up and walks over to his desk. He pulls a key from off of the mantle and unlocks one of his drawers. He pulls out a blunt.

"I don't know about that" I say.

"C'mon try it. It's nothing bad and you can't get addicted" He says.

"Fine, but leave the door open so we can get Brielle if she wakes up" I say.

He nods and opens the office door wide. We go on the patio connected to his office and leave that door open too. I look around and no one else is outside. Paparazzi couldn't get back here anyway. Aubrey pulls out a lighter and lights the blunt. He takes a few hits first then hands it to me.

"Go easy, just like your vaping" He says.

I put the blunt to my mouth and pull it in. It tastes so weird. I blow out the smoke and feel different. Almost like the room moved or something. I hit it a few more and blow the smoke out of my nose. At this point, only a quarter to half is left. Aubrey is laughing his ass off as I pass it back to him.

"What?" I ask.

"You look high as fuck" he says as he puts the blunt down.

I stand up and stumble a little. Aubrey catches me and we go back into the house. I look in the mirror and my eyes are red and low.

"Stop laughing at me you ass, this isn't funny" I punch his arm and go into the bathroom.

I put eye drops in my eyes and come back into the room. Aubrey looks high too but I guess he doesn't care. People are use to him smoking. I grab his hand and pull him upstairs with me. I stick my head into Aubrielle's. She's knocked out. I turn on her baby monitor and shut the door. I begin to pull Aubrey to our bedroom.

"What are we about to do?" He asks.

"You wanted another baby" I shrug.