2.7

Blue by Beyoncé (ft Blue Ivy)

*a week later*

I had so much fun in Barbados with my family. But I did have to leave. I missed my baby. Both of my baby's. I'm going to fly my cousins and my aunt out here soon. They need to meet Jace and my other family. Aubrey got a three day break from tour so he's coming over right now. We're going to have dinner with his mom tonight. The air conditioning broke and it's like 100 degrees in the house. I heard the front door slam shut and walked out of the kitchen. Jace ran pass me in just a diaper and jumped into Aubrey's arms.

"Baby, it's burning up in here" he said.

"Yeah, I know" I say, "The air conditioning is broke".

Aubrey pulled off his shirt and threw it on the couch. I couldn't help but stare.

"I'm so lucky" I said running my hands down his abs.

"I think you mean I'm so lucky" he says gripping my butt and kissing me, "Let me see what I can do about the air conditioning".

He ends up fixing it in less than 10 minutes.

"Where did you learn to fix an air conditioner?" I ask.

"When I was living with my mom and we couldn't afford a new one, I learned" he smiles.

"Well thank you" I say.

"Your welcome. Now go put some clothes on or don't" he winks as I start to walk up the stairs.

"I have a surprise when I come back down" I say.

I go in the closet and put on some sweats. My surprise is that I'm pregnant. I went to the doctor after I came back from Barbados complaining of cramps. The doctor ran a blood test and it turns out I'm pregnant. I'm trying my best to stay relaxed. I can't handle loosing another child. This will most likely be my last. My view might change in the future. I walk back downstairs and Aubrey is sitting on the couch playing with Jace.

"So what's this surprise?" He asks.

"I went to the doctor when I came back from Barbados and they told me that I'm pregnant" I say.

His eyes widen. I hope he's not mad.

"That's great. I'm happy" he smiles.

"Good! I thought you were mad" I sigh in relief.

"Why would I be mad? I love you and I love your son" he kisses my head.

I nod and lay my head on his lap.

"We're gonna have a little Graham. I hope it's a girl. If it's a boy, the ratio of men to women in this house will be outrageous" I play with his beard.

"I'm buying you a house. Correction, I'm buying us a house" he says putting his hand on my stomach.

"I happen to love my house" I state.

"We need a bigger house now that there's two of us and two babies" He says.

"Does that mean we're going to live together?" I ask.

"If that's alright with you?" He asks.

I straddle him and give him a kiss.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you more" he says as Jace climbs on to the couch, "I love this little man too".

Jace responds by pulling on Aubrey's beard and laughing.