1.0

Justin and I are going to breakfast at Nobu because we haven't had time to ourselves to relax for a while

Justin and I are going to breakfast at Nobu because we haven't had time to ourselves to relax for a while. At the moment, I'm eight months pregnant and ready to pop. The baby's room is ready,the car seats are installed,the hospital room is already reserved. Everything is ready and so are we for our baby boy.I moved in with Justin from my mom's house.She was sad but she knew I had to leave.

Justin and I got a table near the back where the paparazzi couldn't really see us.

"Are you ready for the baby?" I asked.

"Yes,I'm ready for my baby boy" Justin said as he touched my stomach then leaned to kiss me.

"The baby is gonna come anytime now.The purpose tour starts in a month.How are you gonna manage both?" I asked.

"I'm gonna be there for all of it.If I'm gonna have to postpone some concerts,then that's what I'll have to do.I'm not missing any of my son's childhood" Justin said.

"Ok" I said.

The waiter came to the table and asked us if we were ready to order.

"I'll have the Shrimp Tempura and a Pepsi" Justin said.

"I'll have the shrimp and lobster with Spicy Lemon Sauce and a water" I said.

The waiter bowed and then left our table.

"Do you have any ideas for baby names?" Justin asked.

"I like Jai,Jace,and Jack" I said.

"I like Lennox and Landon" Justin said.

"It doesn't really matter to me as long as we have a healthy baby" I said.

"Exactly" Justin pulled me close in the booth and held my stomach.

The waiter came back with our food and put it in front of us.

"Mr Bieber. Mrs Bieber" he said and bowed before leaving our table.

"Mrs Bieber" Justin kissed my neck.

"Not until you put a ring on it" I shook my hand in his face.

"Soon,baby,soon" he said.