0.6

*three days later*

November 6th

"Happy Birthday" Justin said as I woke up in my bedroom.

He had slept over and took the liberty of making me breakfast in bed for my birthday.

"Thank you babe" I kissed him then started eating.

He sat in bed with me and ate with me.After I ate,we took a shower then got dressed.When I went downstairs,there was my name in golden balloons. I took a picture and posted it on Instagram. Justin and I drove and picked up Kendall from her apartment.

"Happy Birthday Boo" I said.

"Happy Birthday to you to KiKi" she said.

Kendall and I were born on the same day, just years apart. I was born 3 years before Kendall. We arrived at Kris' house and were greeted by our friends and family.

"Happy Birthday" they yelled.

"Thank you so much" Kendall and I said.

There were candids of me and Kendall and the walls from our photoshoots. It was a red and black style party. All of the Kardashian/Jenner girls (including Caitlyn) were wearing red and everyone else was wearing black.

Kris rented the photo booth that we always use for Kardashian/Jenner events. Everyone got their turn to take pictures in it. Kendall,Drake and I made sure to get a few pictures.

We sat at a long red table in the backyard and ate lobster and crab. After we ate, we danced for what felt like years. My feet started to hurt so I went and sat down in the kitchen. Kendall and Gigi were talking in the kitchen. I sat down next to them.

"How are you two enjoying your birthday?" Gigi asked.

"Wonderful" Kendall said and I laughed.

"So, Justin said he's ready to settle down" I told them.

"What like get married?" Gigi asked.

"No,like move in together and have a kid" I said.

"Seriously!" Kendall said.

"Yeah,he said soon" I said.

"I can't wait to have a niece" Kendall said.

"Technically, I'm your niece,so the kid would be you great niece" I said.

"I hope you have a girl.I'll take my little God daughter to the mall.I'll even take her to Pink,so she could see her mommy's store and so she could see her God mother on the walls" Gigi said.

------------------------------

In two or three chapters,something big is gonna happen (lol Shawn Mendes) and your all gonna cry