2.9

Down In The Dm Remix by Yo Gotti feat Nicki Minaj

*2 months later*

Aubrey left two days ago for tour again. He had a show in Tampa yesterday and a show in Miami tomorrow. I miss him so much. Sleeping alone is terrible. Especially when your pregnant. My emotions are amplified and it's making everything worse.

Aubrey has today to relax so he FaceTimed me. He was in his room on the plane on the way to Miami.

"Since it's a girl, why don't we name her Aubrielle?" I ask.

"I like that" he smiles.

I stare at him for a second, trying to hold myself together before breaking down Into tears. Aubrey's face turns into confusion.

"Baby, why are you crying?" He asks.

"I miss you. I'm all alone in this big house. I want you to come home" I cry.

"Baby girl, Wipe your tears. I'll be home the day after tomorrow" he says.

"That's so long" I whine, "We both miss you".

"I miss you more, but you know I can't cancel these concerts. People are counting on me" he says.

"I know" I say wiping my tears, "Well hurry home".

"I will baby. I love you" he smiles.

"I love you more" I pout.

The phone disconnects as I sigh.

Jace feels the same way I do. He saw Aubrey's bags at the door and then asked where Aubrey was going. When Aubrey told him that he was going back on tour, Jace clung to my legs begging me to not let him leave and cried for fifteen minutes straight.

 When Aubrey told him that he was going back on tour, Jace clung to my legs begging me to not let him leave and cried for fifteen minutes straight

Aubrey had to leave and Jace hasn't been himself since. This is more effect then Justin has on him at all. I mean don't get me wrong, he loves his dad. But it almost seems as if he loves Aubrey more.

I lay in bed for a few more minutes before getting up. I pick up my phone and call Selena.

"Hello?" She ask.

"Hey, do you wanna hang out?" I ask.

"Yeah, come over" she says.

"Alright I'll see you soon" I hang up and go into the closet to change.

I change into a tight long sleeve black shirt, black leggings, and white sneakers. I put on my sunglasses before going to get Jace ready. I dressed him, grabbed my keys, and left to Selena's. She lives up in the hills so it took about twenty minutes to get there. When we pulled up, she was getting her mail form the box.

 When we pulled up, she was getting her mail form the box

"Okay, superstar" I say getting Jace out the car.

"Okay, preggo" she mimicked me.

We hugged and went in her house. We watched a movie while Jace took a nap. Before I knew it, it was 8:00.

"We should make dinner" She sits up.

"What should we make?" I ask.

"I'm in the mood for tacos" she smiles.

"Okay, do we have to go to the grocery store?" I ask.

"Yeah" she stands.

"Okay, we'll take my car so I don't have to move his car seat" I say picking up a sleeping Jace.

I put Jace in his car seat before we drive to the grocery store. Paparazzi took major pictures of us going into Ralph's. We got ground beef, taco seasoning, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, guacamole, and salsa. We got home and started cooking. While she cooked the meat, I chopped up the tomatoes, shredded the cheese, and cut up the lettuce. After she finished the meat, she baked the shells.

When everything was finished, we ate. Jace had went back to sleep and I was pretty tired too. I didn't feel like going home, so Selena let me sleepover. We laid in her bed and watched another movie. She had fallen asleep and I laid there on my phone. I had saw a picture of Aubrey in a club with girls all around him. I couldn't help but be a little jealous but I completely trust him. I get a message from Aubrey and open my phone.

I send him a video of me twerking that Giselle took while I was in Barbados

Aubrey💕: 😍🔥💦👅

There was one final text message he sent me.

Aubrey💕: wait til I get home and tear it up