"So you're telling me that I won't even get to have your first son? I can't believe you, Aubrey. You're a fucking asshole. I can't believe you're telling me this a few weeks before our first anniversary. I really want to punch you right in the face but that would be domestic abuse so I'm not going to. So you've basically been lying to me for our entire marriage. The ENTIRE time we've been together I've been 100% faithful. Was it really so hard to keep it in your pants? And now you have a son out there with some random woman. What's his name, Aubrey?" I ask while twisting my wedding ring around my finger. "Adonis D. Graham" He replies, staring at the ground. "WOW! And he has your initials and last name too. Just wonderful" I clap my hands together and stand. "Kira, I'm so sorry. You don't understand how terrible I feel" He says. "You feel terrible. I feel terrible. My husband just cheated on me and had a baby with some whore! What's her name?" I ask. "Sophie Brussaux" He said. So she's French.

I instantly pull out my phone and look her up on every social media. I find her Instagram sophieknowsbetter. Of course she follows him. At least it wasn't the girl that I fought in the store at the mall. She looks ok, she's a really good artist. I look at pictures of her pregnant and her baby shower. I then look at her twitter where I see some tweets where she says the n-word and asks why she can't say it. (BTW/AN: This part about her tweets is completely true) I'm half black and I still don't say that word or sing it in a song. It's just provocative and unnecessary. I then laugh out loud, covering my mouth before sliding the phone over to him. "Your baby mama's a racist" I laugh as he looks at the phone, "Have fun with that". I then stand and grab my black velvet Chanel bag to match my shirt.

"Wait, so what about us?" Aubrey says. After a few seconds of thinking, I speak. "Even though our marriage is based off a lie, I'm not giving up. We've created a life together, we live together, we have a daughter together, and we're about to have another child together. I just can't look at you right now. There are five other bedrooms in this house and your gonna need to spend a few nights in one of them until I clear my head" I said. He nod his head in agreement. I begin to walk out of the closet but then turn back around. "I can't help but think, if she didn't get pregnant, would you have even told me?" I ask. "I would have. It was eating me up inside before I even knew she was pregnant" He replied. "But still you said nothing" I say. Aubrey becomes silent. I just look at his expressionless face. I stare at him before running a hand through my hair.

"You've got to do better, Aubrey. You know what, you're not even Aubrey right now. You're Drake. You have to do better. For me. For this family. For yourself" I say. "I know" He answers, ashamed. I don't know why, but something in me wanted to hug him. So I did. Since he was still sitting, he was able to lay his head on my chest. I allow him to as he held on tightly to my back. "Im so sorry, KiKi" He says. "I know" Is all I say, putting my chin on his head. My phone dings and I pull away before readjusting my purse on my shoulder. "The kids and I are leaving now" I say. "Alright" He replies quietly. I leave him in the closet and close the door behind myself. Now, Aubrielle is perched up in the bed with the remote in her hand. Of course this child knows how to work the tv. "C'mon baby, we're leaving" I said, putting my hands out. She stands in the bed and walks over to me.

Since she went to sleep earlier, she messed up her hair. I take her in her room and attempt re-do her pony tail but she doesn't allow me. "Ok" I shrug, "You're gonna be mad when the tabloids talk about your messed up hair" I say. She crosses her arms and pouts, letting me fix her hair up. I do her baby hair before picking her back up and going downstairs. "Jace, your dad is pulling up. C'mon" I say, slipping on a pair of black Yeezy sneakers. He says goodbye to Rosie before running out the door, followed by his little sister. "We'll be back in an hour or two" I say to Rosie. "I'll get started on dinner" She smiles. "Thank you" I say before shutting the door.

As I turn, I see Justin in his white G-wagon entering in the the gate. Aubrielle was already in her toy car driving around. She and Jace always park their cars in the driveway by the door. Today, she also chose her white G-wagon, most likely to match with Justin. When Justin pulls up next to her, I can't resist taking a picture of the two. Of course, Aubrielle was ready and posed. After I took the picture, I immediately posted it on Instagram.

 After I took the picture, I immediately posted it on Instagram

kirakardashian: who copied who?🤔

Likes immediately start flowing in along with comments. Justin gets out and walks around the car to greet us. "Look Justin! We have the same car" Aubrielle says. "Yeah, except mine is a lot bigger and goes a lot faster" He kneels down to her. She flutters her eyelashes up at him. My lord, I think she has a crush. "You guys ready to go?" He asks. "Yeah" Jace replies. Aubrielle re-parks her car before I buckle her into Justin's daughter's car seat while Justin helps Jace into his seat. We both then get in our seats and drive off.

Small talk fills the car until we get to the ice creamery. After we each get an ice cream, which Justin kindly payed for, we sit down. Before the kids can even finish theirs, they see a few arcade games in the other room which they can't seem to forget about. I give them each a few quarters each to play. "Watch your sister" I said to Jace before they run off. When I turn back towards Justin, he's staring at me with a stupid smile on his face. "What?" I ask, licking my spoon. "The real reason I asked you here today was for advice" He said. "Advice on what?" I ask. "On this" Justin pulls a small black box out of his pocket. My eyes widen as I open the box. Inside was a tear drop shaped engagement ring. It was similar to the one that he had given me all those years ago but slightly bigger.

"Oh my god, you're gonna propose?" I ask. "Yeah, I'm taking Hailey to the Bahamas tomorrow and I think I'm gonna do it the next day" He said. "Congratulations Justin, the ring is beautiful" I smiled. "So you approve?" He asks. "Of what? The ring?" I question. "That and Hailey. Your opinion matters to me" He says. "I love Hailey, Justin. She was my friend before you started dating and she's still my friend now. You two are perfect for each other. I'm happy that your both happy" I say. "Thanks Kira, it means a lot" Justin says hugging me. "I'm also just glad it's not Selena" I said. "Why? Not that I disagree" He asks. "She's a snake just like Taylor, a guilt tripper, fake, and frankly, she's crazy" I laugh. "Cheers to that" He agrees as we knock our cups of ice cream together.