|Concerned| Ja'far x Pregnant Reader

"Are you sure you should be staying up this late?"
"It's only 8 o'clock."
"Still. You need your rest."
"You're only saying that because I'm pregnant."
"No! It's just that I'm concerned-"
"And you have no room to say anything about my sleeping schedule."
"Why do you say that?"
"Because you stay up until god knows how late, just to get this ridiculous paperwork done."
Ever since (Y/N) announced her pregnancy, Ja'far had turned into a control freak with good intentions.
He had been more worried, and stressed out than (Y/N), and she's the one carrying the baby!
"(Y/N), I was only asking, because I want you to stay well rested and healthy."
"Ja'far, please quit worrying so much. I'll be fine."
"But-", he sighed, "Fine. But I still want you to get to bed at a decent hour."
"Ok. I only have a few more documents to sign.", silenced followed, and the only sound that could be heard was the sound of pen on parchment. The man dutifully waited on his wife to finish. He wasn't going to leave until she finished.
"There. All done.", (Y/N) stated.
"Good.", Ja'far turned to leave. He stopped at the door and turned to look at (Y/N). "I love you (Y/N)."
"I love you too Ja'far."
He was almost completely out of the room when the woman exclaimed, "Wait!"
Ja'far quickly turned around, scared that something was wrong.
"Is everything ok (Y/N)?"
"No. You almost left without giving me a kiss.", she had an innocent smile on her face.
Ja'far slightly blushed.
"Oh, sorry.", he walked back to (Y/N) and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.
"Goodnight (Y/N)."
"Goodnight Ja'far."

--------
This was a request!