|I-I Love You| Modern Ja'far x Reader

"Ok, ok. Deep breaths.", Ja'far told himself, as he walked up to (Y/N)'s porch. He had never been this nervous before.
As Ja'far reached his crush's front door, his hands started to shake.
"It's just one question.", He knocked on the door, silently waiting for it to open.
From inside the house, he could hear footsteps nearing the door.
"This is it.", the teen hid the flowers behind his back.
(Y/N) opened the door with a kind smile on her face.
"Oh, hey Ja'far! I wasn't expecting you!", the girl said.
"Um...yeah, um.", Ja'far stuttered. "I-I need to ask you something."
"Well, hit me with it! What do you need answered?"
"W-would you...", he stopped for a second, taking in some air, "Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend (Y/N)?", the boy pulled the arrange of flowers out from behind his back, and held them out to (Y/N). A bright blush covered his face.
(Y/N)'s hand covered her mouth in surprise.
'Oh no she's not responding.', Ja'far thought to himself.
"You're so sweet Ja'far!", (Y/N)'s arms went around the boy in a loving way, and after hugging him, she pulled back. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend! How could I ever say no?"
Ja'far smiled from one ear to the other, "I'm so glad to hear that, I-I love you (Y/N)."
"Love you too Ja'far!", the girl said, giving him a peck on the cheek.