59.0 Madi, Language

Lydia Martin smiled as her hand grazed over Madison Blackett's bare shoulder

Lydia Martin smiled as her hand grazed over Madison Blackett's bare shoulder. She watched the hair on Madison's back raise and chuckled. "I'm giving you the chills, am I?"

The strawberry blonde watched a straight line from across Madison's lips before giggles erupted from her. "Lydia Martin, I don't know what it is about you, but I just can't shake you."

"It must be the fact that I'm the only strawberry blonde in Beacon Hills." Lydia tossed her hair, laughing at herself.

"Right, because I'm strawberry-blonde-sexual. That's it." Madison laughed, sitting up.

"Where you going?" Lydia grabbed onto Madison's hand, pulling her back into the bed. "I want you to stay."

"I bet you do, but sadly I'm supposed to watch my younger brother tonight." Madison began her search for the clothing the had been scattered across the ground.

"You have a younger brother?"

"Yup." Madison nodded as she put on her beanie. "And my parents are waiting on me. I've gotta go." And with that, Madison Blackett had actually left Lydia Martin alone. It was the first time the brunette left the strawberry blonde and not the other way around.

*

Lydia Martin was there when Madison Blackett woke up. She was the only person in that hospital room, and she was not the person Madison desperately wanted to see. When Madison's eyes opened, Lydia grabbed onto the brunette's hand and brought it to her lips. She pressed a kiss onto Madison's knuckles. "Oh my god, Madi." Lydia sighed, thankful that the girl she loved finally woke up. "I had no idea if you were alright. Malia was so nervous, and so was Stiles."

"Lydia-"

"You know me." Lydia gasped out of relief, running her hands through her hair. "I thought we were going to have to go through everything all over again."

"No." Madison shook her head. "I kn- I know you."

"I know you too." Lydia chuckled. "Even though, that wasn't really a problem in the first place."

Madison smiled as she felt a couple tears run down her cheeks. She was more than happy to see Lydia next to her because, of course, she was undeniably in love with Lydia Martin.

"I love you so much." Madison pulled Lydia in for a kiss. She felt Lydia kiss her back before ultimately pulling away.

"I love you, too." Madison loved how Lydia's dimples showed through her smile. The strawberry blonde's dimples were Madison's favorite thing about her look. "And I'm never taking you for granted ever again. I know what it feels like to almost lose you multiple times. I even thought for a little bit I would lose you to Stiles."