12.0 Right back at you, hot stuff

Madison sat in her room, eating a bowl of ice cream when Lydia walked inside

Madison sat in her room, eating a bowl of ice cream when Lydia walked inside. "You're mom let me in." She smiled at her.

"Of course she did." Madison laughed as Lydia sat down next to her. "So, I was thinking that we could start with science because I suck at it." She picked up her science book and opened it to the marked page.

"Or, we could not study."

"What do you mean?" Madison asked her.

Lydia took the book from her and placed it on the ground. "I have an even better idea of what we should do." Lydia smiled before placing a kiss on Madison's lips.

"Oh.." Madison giggled, blushing. "Yeah." She smile widely. "That's a much better idea. Like a lot better, like so much bett-"

Lydia cut her off by kissing her. Madison kissed her back, moving her hands to Lydia's waist. Lydia smiled into the kiss. Her hands were cupping Madison's cheeks. Madison's fingers played with the hem of Lydia's shirt, as as Lydia was about to take it off, her phone started ringing. "Well, that's a mood killer." Lydia groaned. "Can you check who it is?"

Madison nodded before leaning over to where Lydia's bag was. She reached inside and saw that Aiden was calling her. "It's you're boy toy."

"Ignore it." Lydia smiled at Madison. Madison nodded before hitting the 'decline' button. "So, what's your deal?" Lydia asked Madison, lying back on her bed.

"What do you mean?" Madi returned, narrowing her eyes at the strawberry blonde lying in front of her.

"Why are you still into me?" Lydia questioned, patting next to her for Madi to lie down next to her. "I'm kind of a bitch if you haven't noticed. And, I've been a complete asshole to you. You deserve so much better than me."

"That's not how I see it." Madison laid down next to Lydia taking her hands in hers. "I never gave up on you because I knew that you had feelings for me." Madison played with a strand of Lydia's hair. "I knew that you can anted to be with me, you just believed that you couldn't because of your reputation, or whatever, but that doesn't matter. The sooner you realize that? The better."

"Madi, I really care about you. I'm just afraid that I'm going to lose everything that I've spent the past couple of years building." Lydia sighed, running her thumbs over Madison's knuckles. "I know that Danny is openly gay, but I'm just scared."

Madison nodded. "I understand that, love. Everyone's scared of something." Lydia smiled softly before pressing her lips to Madison's.

*

Madison's eyes fluttered open. She felt something grip onto her hand, and she smiled. Madison turned over and saw Lydia smiling. "How long have you been awake?" Madison asked Lydia.

Lydia brushed some hair out of Madison's face. "Not long, but it didn't matter." Lydia chuckled. "You're cute when you sleep. Your lips are slightly parted, and your eyebrows furrow. It looks like your concentrating really hard."

Madison laughed softly before she was hit with the sudden realization. "Wait, you stayed the night." She smiled. "You've never done that before."

"I told you I would do it eventually." Lydia chuckled before kissing Madison softly.

"You make me so happy." Madi giggled before kissing Lydia. The strawberry blonde kissed her back, tangling her hand in the brunette's tangly hair. Madison placed her hand on Lydia waist. "You're so beautiful."

"Right back at you, hot stuff."

Madison let out a loud and ugly laugh. "What the fuck does 'hot stuff' mean?!" She snorted.

"It means that you're hot stuff, obviously." Lydia laughed along side her. Madison cocked her eyebrow. "Just take it as a compliment." Madison laughed one more before kissing Lydia again. She just could not keep her hands off the strawberry blonde.

Word Count - 763
Author's Note -
the last couple chapters have been so short, and I'm sorry for that, but they will start getting lengthy very soon, do not worry. At least this chapter was full of fluff.
I'm literally in love with Markett. Like they are such cuties. They just deserve to be happy and get married and have 'little gay babies' as Stiles would say.
I keep on thinking about what Lydia is going to say when she tells the whole school that she likes the ladies, and I'm so fucking excited to write it. It's going to be lit.
Please comment what you want to see in future chapters, and do not forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞