9.0 I really really like you

Madison paced around Derek's apartment, as she felt her phone start vibrating in his hand

Madison paced around Derek's apartment, as she felt her phone start vibrating in his hand. "Scott?" She questioned as she picked up the phone.

"What?" Lydia's shaky voice answered.

"Lydia?" Madison looked over at Stiles, his eyes widening. "Are you okay?" She heard Lydia sobbing. "What's wrong? Lydia, where are you?"

"I'm at the pool near the school." Lydia spoke as Madison grabbed her jacket.

"Okay." Madison nodded as she continued to speak. "I'll be over there in a few minutes." Madison hung up the phone. "Grab your keys." She told Stiles as she exited Derek's loft.

Stiles drove over to the pool, and the two stepped out of his jeep. "Lydia?" Madison spoke as she looked around. She spotted Lydia in her green coat. Madison grabbed Stiles's arm and ran over towards the strawberry blonde. "Lyds, are you okay?" She asked her as she pulled Lydia into a hug.

Madison felt Lydia nod against her. "I'm okay." Lydia pulled away from the hug. "That is not okay." Lydia pointed towards a dead body sitting in the lifeguard's chair.

"Holy shit." Stiles gasped. "I'm going to call my dad." Stiles picked up his phone.

"I already called the police." Lydia spoke in a quiet voice.

"What?" Stiles's head snapped up at her. "You called the police before you called Madi?"

"So, I'm supposed to call her first when I find a dead body?" Lydia asked him.

"Yes!" Stiles shouted at her. "That's how this works.

*

"Are you sure?" Scott spoke over the phone.

"Yup." Stiles answered his best friend. "Throat ripped out. Blood everywhere. It's like the fricken shining over here. If two little twin girls come out of the woods asking me to play with them forever and ever, I'm not gonna be surprised."

"Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them?" Scott asked the two of them.

"Scott, I'm just going to go out on a lim here and say that no one else is gonna be ripping throats out." Madison spoke up.

"Please, just do it, Stiles."

Stiles sighed before handing his phone over to Stiles. He walked over to the body. Right on the finger of the teenager was a chastity ring.