39.0 That's illegal, but nice try

Madison Blackett was on Stiles Stilinski's bed, taking some pain medication for her hangover

Madison Blackett was on Stiles Stilinski's bed, taking some pain medication for her hangover. Stiles came walking in, carrying some ginger ale for her. "This should help with the headache."

"You know what else would help?" Madison groaned, taking a sip of the ginger ale. "More alcohol."

"That's illegal, but nice try."

"Then sex." Stiles tensed up after hearing what Madison said. The brunette girl let out a laugh as she saw how awkward her best friend really was. "I'm kidding. Don't worry."

"Oh, okay." Stiles lightly chuckled.

Madison frowned. "I don't remember anything from tonight." She sighed. "What did I do? Please tell me it wasn't too embarrassing."

"Uh- well-"

"Oh, that's not good." Madison sighed, rubbing her temples.

"You kinda-"

"Go on..."

"Well, you see-"

"Just fucking spirit out already, Stilinski!"

"You kinda made out with me multiple times." Stiles sighed, finally telling her what happened.

"Oh, no." She shook her head, embarrassed, and her cheeks turning red. "Stiles, I'm so sorry!"

"No, you shouldn't be sorry." Stiles placed his hand on her shoulder. "I was the sober one. I should have stopped it."

"Yeah." Madison suddenly remembered something. "What about Lydia?"

"Lydia? What about Lydia?" Stiles cocked an eyebrow.

"Did she see me doing that?" Madison's eyes were wide. Sure, Lydia broke Madison's heart, but she was still madly in love with the strawberry blonde. Madison wondered if she would ever be able to fully get over Lydia.

"I think so, but I don't know." Stiles stated. "I was a little preoccupied at the moment..."

"I have to go and tell her that it didn't mean anything." Madison started to get off the bed, but Stiles stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"What? Why?"

"Because she deserves to know that." The Blackett girl explained.

"Are you sure she does?" Stiles questioned her.

"What do you mean?"

"She cheated on you multiple times." Stiles spoke to Madison. "She was never able to fully come out to the public about her being gay. If you ask me, I say she doesn't even care about you."

"What?" Madison's eyes widened. "No. Lydia cares about me."

"I personally think she was just using you for sex." Stiles sighed. "Is that the way you want to be treated for the rest of your life?"

Word Count - 470
Author's Note -
this is so short, but I didn't have anywhere to put Madison in the next episode, so I wrote this tiny chapter to make up for that!
Why do you YOU all think Stiles is saying these things to Madison? Why doesn't he want Madison and Lydia to be together and happy? And also, why didn't he pull away from all those times she kissed him at the party? Please, comment your thoughts, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞