43.0 Madison never liked you

Tetia smirked as she stocked around the boiler room of Beacon Hills High School

Tetia smirked as she stocked around the boiler room of Beacon Hills High School. "You're nervous." Tetia turned to the Nogitsune.

"Not nervous." The Nogitsune shook his head. "Anxious." He pressed a button on a pointed stick, and a noise started sounding.

"What for?" Tetia sauntered closer to him. "Everything is working as you planned. We are together again."

The Nogitsune ran his finger over the circle that now was fully black, since Tetia was in control of Madison Blackett's body. "The boy, Stiles Stilinski, is very sure that his friends will be able to save him, and it makes me wonder-"

Tetia shook her head. "We will bring chaos to the town of Beacon Hills." The Nogitsune smiled before pulling her into a kiss. Tetia kissed him back, but she pulled away, hearing thoughts come closer to the basement. "Someone's coming." She spoke. The Nogitsune smirked.

Footsteps became louder, and suddenly stopped. Tetia glanced over at three werewolves, Ethan, Aiden, and Scott. "I know what you're thinking, but I swear to god it's me." Tetia heard the Nogitsune say. He sent her a nod, telling her to pretend to be Madison Blackett.

Tetia watched as Ethan and Aiden began growling. They ran over to the two immortals, pushing the Nogitsune against the wall. "Wait, stop!" Scott McCall shouted as he threw Aiden off of the Nogitsune. "I said stop!" Scott shouted at Ethan, and the werewolf roared at the alpha. Scott sent back a roar, and Ethan dropped the Nogitsune.

"Scott, I swear to god, it's me." The Nogitsune spoke again. "I don't know where I've been for the past day, or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

Scott glanced over at Tetia. "He's telling the truth." She nodded, moving over to Stiles.

"Do you know what happened at the hospital?" Aiden asked the Nogitsune.

"I know more than that." The Nogitsune sighed before walking over to a bag on the ground. He picked up a set of blueprints. "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring." He opened the blueprints. "You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident."

"We already figured that out." Tetia spoke, kneeling next to him.

"Everything in this bag; it's all apart of something bigger." The Nogitsune spoke again, folding up the blueprints.

Ethan took out a saw. "What the hell have you been up to?"

"I think something worse." The Nogitsune sighed. "A lot worse."