1.0 I'm stupid

"Wait, so you told her to leave?" Scott asked Madison as he sat in the chair

"Wait, so you told her to leave?" Scott asked Madison as he sat in the chair. He was getting ready to get his first tattoo. He wanted Madison and Stiles to come along, because you were his best friends. "Why would you do that?"

"Because I'm stupid." Madison sighed. Of course she had told her best friends about her and Lydia. They wouldn't tell anyone, and she knew it. She did need to tell someone.

"That you are." Stiles stated. Both Scott and Madison snapped their heads at him. "I'm kidding." Stiles laughed. "It's called sarcasm."

"I'm pretty sure we know that by know." Madison groaned before leaning her head against the window.

"You'll get her back." Scott gave Madison a small smile.

"Exactly." Stiles nudged her shoulder. "Sooner than you think, Lydia will be back in your bed and you two will be fucking till your heart desires."

"Well, I'm glad you drew me a picture of it." The tattoo guy walked up to Scott, Stiles, and Madison. All Scott wanted was two black lines.

Stiles flipped through the tattoo book and a smile landed on his face. "Hey Scott, are you sure you don't want something like this?" Stiles held up an image of a gigantic Lizard standing on all fours. It looked very similar to the Kanima that the kids had fought the year before. Scott and Madison let out a loud sigh at the same time. "Too soon?" Stiles stated before nodding.

"I don't know, Scott." Madison walked closer to her best friend. "I mean, are you sure about this? Getting a tattoo is a big thing."

"I'm not changing my mind." Scott smiled like a puppy. It was funny because he was a puppy. Scott McCall was a teenage werewolf.

"Okay, but why two bands?" Stiles asked him.

"I just like it."

"Don't you think that maybe it should have some sort of meaning, you know?" Stiles asked him, while flailing around his hands.

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott stated at Stiles with a blank face as he spoke.

"You're right." The tattoo guy spoke up. "The meaning of the word tattoo goes back centuries. The word tattoa means to leave a mark, a right of passage."

"See," Scott sent Stiles and Madison a smile, "he gets it."

"He's literally covered in them." Madison scrunched up her noise as she looked at the tattoo guy.