10.0 Wither?

"Alright," Harris spoke as he faced the black board

"Alright," Harris spoke as he faced the black board. 'Momentum Vs. Inertia' was written on it, "since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, when don't we start with momentum." Harris stated as he underlined the word.

"They're here for a reason." Madison heard Scott whisper to Isaac, who was sitting in front of him. "Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything." He must have been talking about the alpha twins. Apparently, Isaac was planning on killing them. "Okay?" Isaac didn't answer him. "Isaac."

"Danny." Harris started to talk again. Danny looked up from his notepad. "What do we know about momentum?"

"It's a product of mass and velocity." Danny answered Harris's question. "The more massive something is, the faster it goes."

"Mr Harris, can I use the bathroom, please?" Isaac quickly asked as Danny finished speaking.

Harris motioned towards the door, and Isaac got up and left. "I have to go to the bathroom, too." Scott stated as he stood.

"One at a time, please." Mr Harris said to Scott.

"I got this, hon." Madison smirked as she stood up. "I really have to go." She told Harris. "Like, it's a situation blood red." Harris started looking quite uncomfortable. "So, unless you want this place to look like a bloody massacre happened, please let me go to the bathroom. Like, it would literally look like the civil war, or the revolutionary war. Or just Beacon Hills in the past couple of years."

Everyone chuckled in the classroom. "Ms Blackett, I regret to inform you that even if you do leak, or whatever you girls call it these days, and my classroom did look like all those bloody times you mentioned, I would still reply, 'one at a time, please'."

"Asshat." Madison groaned as she sat down. She sent an apologetic look to Scott, who just sighed.

There was a bang and the class all perked up. Harris exited the room, followed by the students. They all saw Isaac standing in front of Ethan, was was all bloody. "What is this? What's going on?" Harris asked Isaac.

"Are you alright?" Danny asked Ethan as he knelt down next to him.

Ethan groaned in pain. "He just- uh- he just came t me."

"Isaac, what the hell did you do?" Harris asked Isaac, who just rolled his eyes.

*

"Don't let it bother you." Madison told Isaac as her and Scott followed behind Isaac, who was walking to his locker. "It's just lunchtime detention."