56.0 Mother Trucker!

A couple weeks after the accident, Scott and his pack decided it was time to tell the forgetful Madison Blackett their secret

A couple weeks after the accident, Scott and his pack decided it was time to tell the forgetful Madison Blackett their secret. Madison sat in her living room, surrounded by her so-called closest friends. Lydia sat on one side of her and Stiles on the other side. Malia had tried to fight her way into the bunch, but both Stiles and Lydia pushed her off the couch.

"So, what's up?" Madison questioned, running a hand through her hair. "Why did you all come here?" She thought she had done something wrong.

"We need to tell you something." Scott spoke. He was sitting directly across from Madison. "And you have to promise not to freak out."

"Okay, whatever I promise." Madison shrugged, honestly not caring for whatever they had to say. Stiles had noticed that Madison changed. She wasn't the same happy and sarcastic person she had been before. She was still sarcastic, but was not as silly and fun.

"Well, during our sophomore year-"

"Oh my god! You're taking too long!" Malia cut off Scott by shouting as she stood up. "Scott's an alpha werewolf, I'm a were-coyote, Kira's a kitsune, and Lydia's a banshee." When Malia finished, she sighed before sitting down. "And you had been possessed by some creepy ass goddess or whatever."

"And I'm human." Stiles smiled.

"Malia, I thought we were going to take a slow approach." Lydia snapped lightly at the were-cutie.

"I'm sorry, I just got a little excited." Malia frowned, looking down at her hands.

"Madison, you okay?" Stiles asked, leaning towards the girl he was in love with.

Madison nodded before looking up at Stiles. "I kinda guessed the whole Scott thing when I saw his eyes turn red at the hospital. I mean, I didn't immediately guess werewolf, but I guessed something."

"So, you're not freaked out?" Kira questioned, raising an eyebrow. Madison shook her head before smiling.

*

Stiles laid on Madison Blackett's floor, as he had every night since Madison returned from the hospital. He knew she didn't feel comfortable in a place where she knew nothing, so he would sneak in every night and just sleep on the floor. Usually she was able to sleep through the night, but that night was different.

"Stiles?" His ears perked up at the sound of her voice. The Stilinski boy looked up to see Madison watching him from her bed.

"Yeah, Madi?" He smiled as he sat up, wondering what was going through Madison's mind.

"Do you love me?"