19.0 Much better

When the bell rang, everyone rushed out of the classroom

When the bell rang, everyone rushed out of the classroom. "But isn't Danny still in the hospital?" Cora asked Scott.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded, answering for him. "That's where we're going right now."

"I'll meet you there." Scott told him, staring down at his phone.

"Why?" Madison questioned him. Scott showed her his phone. Allison had told him that she found something.

*

Stiles and Madison made their way into Danny's hospital room. "Danny, you awake?" Stiles whispered to him. Madison punched his arm, and Stiles glared at her. Stiles started shaking Danny's shoulder, trying to wake him up. "Danny?"

"Stop." Madison rolled her eyes.

Stiles ignored her, slapping Danny's cheek lightly. "Danny." Danny suddenly took in a large breath, and the two jumped back. "Wow." Stiles gasped. Danny groaned.

Madison knelt down next to Danny's bag and opened it. "What are you doing?" Danny, drowsily, asked her.

"Uh-" She looked up at him. "I'm not doing anything." She looked at Stiles for help. "Nothing is going on over here."

"Yeah." Stiles nodded, understanding. "This is just a dream that you're having." Stiles explained to Danny.

Madison nodded before looking into the bag. "Why is Madison going through my stuff?" Danny questioned her again.

She looked up at Stiles and motioned towards Danny. "Right, but only in the dream." Stiles said to Danny.

"Yeah." Madison nodded. "Dream." She began looking again.

"Why would I dream about Madison going through my stuff?"

"Well, I don't fucking know that, Danny, okay?" Madison snapped at him.

"It's you're dream, so take responsibility for it." Stiles said to him.

"Yeah, so shut the hell up, and go back to sleep." Madison groaned.

Madison took out a packet of papers and showed it to Stiles. His eyes widened. "Oh, Danny boy, you might have actually found something."

*

"Deaton's gotta be at one of the six locations, but they're all over town." Scott said to Stiles and Madison over the phone. Apparently, Allison's dad had been tracking the Darach's every move. "I don't know how we can get to all of them fast enough."