37.0 Nice job, Raphael

Madison and Lydia had quickly ran out of the high school, and into Stiles's jeep

Madison and Lydia had quickly ran out of the high school, and into Stiles's jeep.  "Drive, Stiles, drive!" Lydia shouted from the back seat.

"Drive where?" Stiles asked, casually as he slowly turned the jeep on. Madison rolled her eyes, and turned his hand faster.

"To Kira's house!" Madison explained to him, basically jumping up and down in her seat. "It's a life or death situation?"

"Scott's at Kira's house." Stiles stated, still not moving any faster.

"Then drive!" Lydia screamed.

"Barrow's going after Kira." Madison explained to her best friend.

"So, that means he'll probably get Scott, too." Lydia concluded. Stiles finally started to understand the situation. He slammed his foot down on the break, and the jeep soared to the Yukimura household.

Madison quickly got out of the jeep when she saw Scott lying, unconscious, on the ground. "Scott, oh my god! Scott!" She shook his body, as Stiles and Lydia appeared next to Madison.

"Scott!" Stiles called to his best friend as he kneeled down, next to Madison.

Scott's eyes fluttered open, and he sat straight up, breathing heavily. "Kira-" He gasped. "He took- He took Kira."

"We know." Stiles nodded, sighing in relief that Scott was not dead. "He was after her the whole time."

Scott quickly took out his phone, seeing if Allison and Isaac had found anything. "Hey, did you find anything?"

"No, nothing." Isaac sighed, over the phone. "Nothing about flies coming out of bodies."

"Okay, thanks." Scott stated, putting his phone away. "We have to think of something." Scott spoke to Madison, Stiles, and Lydia. "He's going to kill her."

"I knew he was there." Lydia shook her head. "How did I know that?"

"Well, you heard flies, right?" Madison asked Lydia.

"What do you hear now?" Scott questioned her.

Lydia looked down at the ground as a frown appeared on her face. "Nothing." She sighed. "I feel like I can do this, but I don't know what to do. It- It's like it's on the tip of my tongue, and I don't know how to trigger it. I swear to god." Lydia moved away from them. "It literally makes you want to scream."

"Okay, then scream." Stiles stepped forward.

"Lydia, scream." Madison smirked.