50.0 The Worst Were-Coyote Ever

Madison groaned as she watched Scott struggle to get out of the bondage

Madison groaned as she watched Scott struggle to get out of the bondage. "Scott, you're a werewolf." She chuckled. "Actually, you're an alpha werewolf."

"But we're in Stiles's head."

"But you still have supernatural strength." She sent him a nod. "You can break out of the chains." Scott nodded before resuming his try's of getting out of the chains. He let out a grunt as the bondage became unattached to the bed. Madison smiled as Scott stood up and undid her chains.

"What now?" Scott questioned her, helping her up from the bed.

"I mean, I wouldn't really know." She smirked at him. "I've never actually been inside someone's head before."

Scott moved ahead. "Just stay behind me."

Scott opened the door, but once he was out, it immediately shut behind him. Madison's eyes widened as she tried to open the door. "Scott?" She called. Madison sighed, giving up, and turned around. She leaned her head against the wall, exhaling deeply.

"Madi, I can't do this."

Madison's eyes opened to show Malia sitting in Madison's room, alone. "Malia?" Madison's eyebrows furrowed as she made her way over to her.

"I don't understand how Scott can just do it." The werecoypte sighed. "I know that I was trapped in the body of a coyote for nine years, but I'm the worst were-coyote ever."

"Malia, what's going on?"

"What do you mean, Madi?" Malia's eyes widened in a childlike way. "You're helping me try to control my shifting."

"What?" Madison ran a hand through her hair as she sat down next to the Tate girl.

"Madison, are you okay?" Malia questioned as she grabbed ahold of Madison's hand. "Is everything alright?"

"I don't know." Madison sighed. Malia smiled before pressing her lips to hers. Madison pulled away as she heard a door open. She looked over at the door. "That door was literally just closed."

"No it wasn't." Malia furrowed her eyebrows. "It was always open."

"No it wasn't." Madison shook her head, standing up.

"Madison, stay with me." Malia suddenly became desperate. "Help me control my shift." Madison didn't listen to her. She continued to stride towards the door. "Madison, please."

Madison looked back at her. "I'm sorry, Malia."

"Madison, no!" Malia shouted as Madison finally exited the room. She stepped into a lighten white room. She heard steps coming to her, and saw Scott standing next to her.

Madison sighed as she noticed Stiles, sitting on the Nemeton, playing some kind of game with the Nogitsune.

Scott and Madison began sprinting towards the Nemeton, but strangely, it kept on seeming as if it was the same distance away. "Stiles!" Scott shouted as he stopped running.

"Stiles!" Madison called, cupping her hands around her mouth. "Stiles, we're over here!" But, sadly, Stiles never looked up at them. "Wait a mother fucking goddamned second." Madison smiled. "We all make up your pack, right?"

"What?" Scott furrowed his eyebrows, not understanding.

"Most of us aren't werewolves, but we're still apart of your pack." Madison explained to him before glancing towards Stiles. "Stiles is still human, but he's in your pack."

"Yeah, of course." He nodded.

"So, if an alpha was trying to tell a member of their pack their location, how would they do it?" Madison smiled.

"They howl." Scott stated before letting out a monstrous howl of his own. It shook the entire room, causing Stiles to look over at his two best friends. Stiles smirked before glaring up at the Nogitsune, and then throwing all of their game pieces to the ground.

*

Madison gasped as she felt Scott's claws come out of her neck. She moved off the couch, into Lydia's arms. "Did it work?" She sighed as Lydia rubbed her back. The brunette looked to her best friend, who's head was down. "Why the hell didn't it work?"

"Because it's not Science, it's supernatural." Peter explained to her before grabbing onto Lydia's arm. "I did my part, now tell me the name."

"What name?" Scott asked, looking up at the three. Peter shook his head as he took Lydia away from the group. "What are you talking about?"

Madison sighed as she watched the two talk, and Lydia leaned in to whisper something in Peter's ear. Suddenly, Stiles was awake, and was ripping the duck tape from his mouth. He began pulling a chain of rags from his throats as he fell to the ground.

When all of the rags were on the ground, it started turning into the Nogitsune. Stiles gasped as he moved away from it. The Nogitsune started to walk towards the group, but Scott and Peter held him back. Scott, then, pulled the rags from it's face, and noticed that it was Stiles.

"Scott?" Stiles asked with wide eyes.

"Scott." Deaton sighed. Scott looked up at him and then to the open door. Both Madison and Lydia were missing, along with the Nogitsune.

Word Count - 964
Author's Note -
Here's another chapter! I hope you all enjoy it. It is much shorter, because I had less of the episode to write for since the last chapter was so long. I'm very excited for the next couple chapters to come! It is going to get extremely interesting!
So, I'm kinda in love with Madison and Malia. I know that they haven't had many scenes together yet, but I feel as if they are so pure and beautiful. Also, I feel as if when Lydia watches Madison be with someone else, it is going to wake her up and show her that she needs to go after her lady. Also, poor baby Stiles 😕 Such a ship war.
Anyways, leave me comments! I love going through and reading them! They make my day! And don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞