24.0 I guess it did work

There were footsteps heard outside the ambulance, and Madison's eyes widened

There were footsteps heard outside the ambulance, and Madison's eyes widened. She gasped as she saw Scott holding up Peter right outside the door. "Guys, open the door." He said to her and Stiles.

"Oh my god." Stiles sighed, opening the door.

"Help me get him in." Scott stated, trying to lift Peter into the ambulance. Stiles helped Peter get into the ambulance, and he sat down next to Madison.

"Where's Derek and Jennifer?" Madison asked Scott.

"I'm going back for them and my mom." Scott answered.

"Okay, well we've got two problems, okay?" Stiles told his best friend, leaning forward. "First, Kali's got the keys to this thing, and second, we saw the twins like just thirty seconds ago."

They all heard a door open, and Scott looked back at them. "Stay here." He warned Stiles and Madison before running after whatever had made the noise.

*

Stiles had gotten a text from Scott telling him that Allison, her father, and Isaac had come, and they all had a plan. Isaac would come with the car and get them all from the ambulance.

When Isaac finally arrived, they all got out of the ambulance. Peter carried Cora into the car. Stiles was about to close the doors to the ambulance, when he noticed something on the sheet of paper: 'Parent or Gaurdian'. His eyes widened before he ran back into the hospital. "Stiles?!" Madison called after him before following.

Madison caught up to Stiles when she saw him stop in front of the elevator. Derek was on the ground, unconscious, and Jennifer was gone. "Scott went that way." Stiles pointed to a hallway before running that way.

"And he had to run." Madison groaned before running after him. She followed Stiles up to the roof, and saw Scott walking towards Duecalian. "Scott." Madison stopped him.

"Scott, don't do this." Stiles said to him, as Scott looked back at them.

"I don't know what else to do." He spoke to them, sighing.

"Scott, there's gotta be something else that we can do to get them back." Madison told him.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded. "We always have a plan B."

"Not this time." Scott shook his head before walking closer to Duecalian, but Stiles stopped him.

"Scott."