35.0 It's pronounced hate

Madison stood in the boys locker room on Saturday night, around 12 o'clock in the morning

Madison stood in the boys locker room on Saturday night, around 12 o'clock in the morning. "I can't believe we're still doing this." Madison sighed as Stiles shined a flashlight into her face.

"As long as I'm in this high school, I will never stop." Stiles stated, way too seriously. "Where the hell is Scott?" Stiles took out his phone and dialed his best friend. "Get your ass over her." Stiles spoke as Scott picked up his phone.

"But, dude, I'm already in bed." Scott whined over the phone. "And, aren't we getting a little too old for this."

"We do this for coach." Stiles defended himself.

"I thought we did this to coach." Madison smirked at the sarcastic boy on the phone.

Stiles groaned before rolling his eyes. "Whatever. Anyways, you know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. You know he loves it."

"I think it's pronounced hate." Madison corrected him.

"But it's the middle of the night." Scott complained through the phone.

"Twelve-fifteen, actually." Stiles stated, opening a locker. "Which means it's after midnight, which makes it mischief night slash day."

"And, by a perfect coincidence, it, also, happens to be coach's birthday." Madison chuckled as she spoke.

"Exactly, so if you are not in here in five seconds, I will destroy you." Stiles shouted at his best friend, through the phone. "I mean it. Five. Four. Three. Two-"

Stiles turned around, falling over because Scott was standing right in front of him. "One." Scott smiled. Madison gave Scott a high five, happy that he scared Stiles.

*

Madison, Scott, and Stiles walked into Beacon Hills High School the next morning. Madison was surprised when a roll of toilet paper flew into her face. Stiles and Scott were laughing. Stiles patted Scott on the back. "Good job on the toilet paper." Stiles laughed. "Good alpha decision."

"I hope so." Scott nodded, as he made his way over to his and Stiles's lockers.

"You know so." Stiles smiled as him and Madison followed behind Scott.

Madison noticed that Scott couldn't keep his eyes off the new girl, Kira. Stiles noticed, as well. "What are you looking at?" Stiles questioned him.

"Me?"

"You." Madison nodded, before glancing over at Kira. "Are you looking at her?"

"Her?"

"Her, her." Stiles nodded towards Kira at her locker.

"He's talking about Kira." Madison rolled her eyes when Scott was staring blankly at Stiles. "Do you like her?"

"No." Scott stated too quickly, before shaking his head. "I mean, yeah, I guess. She's new."

"She's, also, very cute." Madison smirked, pushing playfully at Scott's shoulder.

"Are you going to ask her out?" Stiles questioned Scott.

"No."

"Yes." Madison nodded, starting to push Scott towards Kira. "Now."

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now." Madison nodded.

"Scott, I don't think you get it." Stiles stated, walking beside Madison and Scott. "You're the alpha. You're the apex predator. Everyone wants you."

"Yeah." Madison nodded. "Or, in high school terms, you're the hot girl that every guy, or girl, in my case, wants."

"I'm the hot girl?" Scott raised his eyebrows, still not understanding.

"You are the hottest girl." Stiles smiled before putting his arm over Madison's shoulders, as the two walked to class.

"What?" Isaac, who had just come over, and only heard the last thing Stiles said, asked Scott.

"I'm the hot girl."

"Yes, you are." Isaac nodded, and Scott giggled in response. He smiled before walking to his class.

*

"Son of a bitch!"

Madison's eyes widened as she sat in her economy class. Coach hadn't walked into the classroom yet, meaning he had just found what her, Stiles, and Scott had given him for his birthday. Coach stammered into the classroom. "Mischief night, devil's night; I don't care what you call it. You little punks are evil." The class erupted in laughter. "You think it's funny every Halloween my house gets egged? A man's house is supposed to be his castle. Not a fricken omelet."

Coach noticed another box on his desk. He picked it up. "Oh, this? We're gonna do this again?" The class began to giggle. Stiles, Scott, and Madison sent questioning looks to each other. They had not set that one up. Coach dropped the present. It crashed to the ground. "I don't think so."

When he heard glass breaking, he bent down to examine what he had broken. He saw a mug with 'number one coach' on it. "Happy birthday, love, Greenberg." Coach read from a card. Greenberg sighed, knowing coach wouldn't have enjoyed hisbbrithday present to him anyways. No one appreciated Greenberg.

Word Count - 817
Author's Note -
HEY GUYS I UPDATED!!!!!!!!!! I got into a part in the episode where I thought I could stop, /'d I was like, why don't I just post it!
What do y'all wanna see later on in this story???
Comment and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💕