28.0 You can't cope with the truth

Derek's alarm system came on, indicating that Kali and Aiden were finally there

Derek's alarm system came on, indicating that Kali and Aiden were finally there. Madison watched as Kali knocked the alarm system off the wall with one kick. She looked up at Ethan, Lydia, and Madison. "Where is he?" She growled at them.

"Uh- I think he went out to do some shopping." Lydia stated casually, trying to make Kali believe her story, but she was failing.

Lydia looked at Madison for help. She was usually the one to stall people. "Uh, yeah." Madison nodded awkwardly. "He just went out to run some errands. Just a usual werewolf afternoon. Oh wait-" Madison peered out the window before chuckling. "It's not the afternoon. How silly at I? Correction: just a usual werewolf evening."

"I don't think you realize who you're talking to." Kali snapped at the two girls, walking towards them.

"Obviously, someone in desperate need of a pedicure." Lydia scoffed, folding her arms over her chest. "I'd be happy to give you a referral."

Kali stepped towards Lydia, and Aiden let out an elongated growl. Kali smirked before turning towards him. "Oh really?" She docked her head to the side. "Did someone take their little assignment too seriously?"

"Uh, no." Madison sent them a hostile smile. "This little strawberry blonde child besides me likes vagina." Madison smirked before turning towards Lydia. "Especially mine." Madi sent Lydia a wink.

"She is not the problem." Aiden snapped at Kali, totally ignoring what Madison had just said.

"Yeah, you ignore because you can't cope with the truth." Madison sent a glare his way.

"Maybe the problem is where your loyalties lie." Kali growled at the twin standing in front of her.

"I'm gonna stop interjecting." Madison sighed.

"That sounds like a good idea." Lydia patted her back.

"This shit is getting real intense." Madison rubbed her temples. "They're about to fight, aren't they?"

"Probably." Ethan nodded.

The window came crashing down as Jennifer landed on the ground. Madison grabbed onto Lydia, shielding her from the glass. Jennifer looked over at Kali and Aiden, and smirked. "So, who wants to go first?"

Kali sent a kick at Jennifer, which the Darach easily dodged, before trying to punch Jennifer in the face. Jennifer held her hands up, using her powers to knock Kali to the ground. Aiden charged at her, but Jennifer pushed him to the ground. Ethan growled before going to try to protect his brother.

Both of the twins ripped off their shirt, and started to become the giant alpha. Mid shift, Jennifer grabbed onto their necks, throwing them apart from each other, and to the ground. Kali stood up from the ground, and went to charge at Jennifer. She stopped suddenly, though. "That's right, Kali." Jennifer spoke. "Look at me. Look at my face." She growled. "Do you know what it takes to be able to look like this; to be able to look normal?"

"I don't care."

"It takes power." Jennifer told Kali. "Power like this."

Suddenly, all the glass from the skyline floated up off the ground. "I-" All of the glass pointed towards Kali as she started to speak. "I should've ripped your head off!" She shouted as Jennifer plunged all of the piece into Kali's body.

Jennifer turned towards Madison and Lydia, who were huddled together. There was a sound of bones cracking, and Jennifer turned to see the giant alpha standing behind her. It went in for the punch, but she grabbed onto it's neck, breaking it.

The twins shifted apart, falling to the ground. Jennifer looked back at the two girls. "What's that line coach likes to say?" She asked them. "The bigger they are..."

Word Count - 712
Author's Note -
So, this is a really short and sucky chapter, but I wanted to update to tell y'all that I JUST FUCKING GUESTED SEAN GRANDILLO ON YOUNOW!!!!!!!! LIKE THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
If any of you guys were watching, I was the one having a really really really sucky sophomore year, which most of you already know, if you guys even read the authors notes.
But, anyways, comment which one you like better, Coradison or Markett, or even make up your own. Just comment your favorite ship with Madison And don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞💞