29.0 I'm really gonna miss you, though

Jennifer eyed the two girls as she walked closer to them

Jennifer eyed the two girls as she walked closer to them. Madison stepped in front of Lydia, obviously trying to protect her. "Don't step any-"

Madison was thrown across the room, hitting her head on the wall. Lydia let out a slight scream as she went to run for Madison, but Jennifer stopped her. "Madi?" Lydia gasped, making sure the brunette was alright.

"I'm fine." Madison's hand went up to her forehead. She felt a liquid substance come off on her hand. She looked and saw blood on her fingers. She sighed. "I'm bleeding, but I'm fine."

"What do you want from me?" Lydia whimpered, being backed up against the wall.

"I want you to do what you do best, Lydia." Jennifer answered her, walking even closer. "I want you to scream." Jennifer's face became torn apart, and Lydia let out a bloodcurdling scream.

Lydia continued to scream until Cora and Derek entered the room. Cora ran straight over to Madison, pulling her into a hug. "Are you okay?" The werewolf asked her. Madison nodded before pulling away from the hug. "No, you aren't." Cora saw the blood running down the side of Madison's face. "You're bleeding."

"I'm fine." Madison stated. Cora shook her head, obviously not believing her.

Lydia watched as Cora went into the bathroom to get supplies for Madison's wound. Lydia leaned her head against the opposite wall, watching Cora return. Lydia watched as Cora patched up Madison's cut, and comforted her. Why wasn't Lydia doing this? Why was Cora the one helping Madison?

Derek glanced around his loft at all of the dead alphas lying about. He looked over at Lydia, and then at Jennifer. "You did this all for me?" He questioned her.

"For us." She nodded. "For anyone who's ever been their victim."

"Stop talking to me like a politician." Derek snapped at her. "Stop trying to convince me of your cause."

"Fine." She nodded. "Then, I'll convince you of someone else's; Scott." Derek's eyes widened as he heard Jennifer speak. "You can save his mother, and Stiles's father."

"Don't forget Allison's dad, Chris." Madison added in.

"How?" Derek asked Jennifer.

"I need a guardian." Jennifer spoke, moving closer towards Derek. "Now, that's a role that can be filled up by the parents, or by you."

"Oh snap." Madison's eyes widened.

"I can't help you." Derek shook his head. "I'm not even an alpha anymore."