32.0 That's unfortunate

"This is a terrible plan

"This is a terrible plan." Madison frowned as her, Stiles, and Scott stood outside the Tate residence.

"Stop being so pessimistic." Stiles glared at her. "Just smile. Show me that lovely smile." Madison did not smile at him. Instead, she flipped him her middle finger.

The thee teenagers waited a few minutes after the sheriff had entered the house before entering through the back entrance. They had to step over a rat trap on their way inside. Stiles started to open the door, but it creeped really loudly, so he stopped. Scott rubbed his temples as Madison rolled her eyes. She was so done with this plan already.

Stiles quickly opened the door, letting Madison and Scott run in, before shutting it behind himself. They made their way into what looked like a little girl's room. Madison grabbed a teddy bear, and threw it at Scott. He sniffed it before frowning. "All I'm getting is some weird animal smell." He spoke.

"What kind of animal?" Stiles snapped at him before rummaging through more of Malia's things.

Scott froze as he came face to face with the animal he had smelled. "Dog." Scott gasped.

Madison's eyes widened. "Hi there, doggy." She whispered, moving closer to Scott and Stiles. "Scott, get it to go away or something."

"Me?"

"Yes, you." Stiles nodded frantically at his best friend.

"Yeah." Madison sighed, nodding as well. "Glow your eyes at it, or something. Find your inner big bad alpha."

"I can't." Scott shook his head. "I don't have control."

"Well, that's unfortunate." Madison rolled her eyes.

"Okay, well, buddy, we're gonna have to try something." Stiles stated.

Scott leaned forward, putting out his hand to the dog. "Nice doggy." The dog immediately responded by barking at Scott.

"Fuck!" Madison exclaimed, knowing Malia's father had probably heard the barking from downstairs.

"Apollo!" Madison heard from down the stairs, but the dog continued to bark uncontrollably. "Apollo, shut up! Shut the hell up!" The dog immediately shut it's mouth, not making another sound. The dog made a whimpering sound before running down the stairs.

The teenagers began to search through Malia's stuff for anything that could help them find her. "Anything?" Madison questioned Scott, moving to sit on the nine year old's bed.