30.0 Silence, mortal

Madison was awoken by the sound of her name being whispered

Madison was awoken by the sound of her name being whispered. She sat straight up as she noticed that she was not alone. "Who the hell are you?" Her eyes widened. She noticed that the woman in her room seemed to be, almost, floating. She was, also, wearing an outfit that was far too inappropriate for Madison's taste. "Did my mother send you here to try and get me over Lydia?" Madison groaned rolling her eyes. "It wouldn't be the first time."

The woman shook her head before she was immediately next to Madison. "Holy fuck." Madison gasped, slowly moving to the other side of her bed to get away from the scary woman. "What the fuck are you doing in my bedroom." Madison glanced at her phone. "At three o'clock in the morning?" She snapped. "That is precious time. I got like three hours until I have to start getting ready for school. How dare-"

"Silence, mortal."

"Excuse me, I will not-"

"Silence!" The woman shouted at her. Madison's eyes widened before she nodded. "I am Tetia, the goddess of life and death."

As soon as Madison knew that the goddess was not going to speak again, Madison asked her a question. "Well, Tetia, goddess of life and death, what are you doing here, in my bedroom, at three o'clock in the morning?"

"I need something from you." The goddess moved onto the bed, her smirk never fading.

"Alright." Madison was confused. What would a beautiful goddess like this bitch want from her? "What do you want."

"I want you." The goddess placed her hand on Madison's knee.

Madison's eyes widened. "Uh- well, you see I just kinda got out of something, and I would rather not go back into something."

"My child," The goddess laughed, "I did not mean that. I simply meant that I want your body."

Madison was still confused, but decided to go with it. "Uh, well, if I give you my body? What would happen to me?"

"Well, you would still be here too, darling." Tetia explained to Madison. "Think of it as shared custody." Madison furrowed her eyebrows. "If I enter your body, a circle will appear on the inside of your left wrist." The goddess lifted Madison's wrist, running her finger over where the circle would be. "When you are in control, the circle is empty, but when I am in control of your body, the circle will be filled in. When you want me to be in control, you just say my name, Tetia, and I will do the same with you."

"So, you're telling me that you're going to possess me?"

"Exactly, my darling." The goddess nodded.