"I'm not telling him shit" He shook his head. 

They move to the doorway calling it a day from the eventful day. I sighed standing up to exit my way out of the cabin. 

I look towards the woods silently watching the trees sway in the wind and a memory flash in my mind. 

My dad stood infront of me on the rock a big grin spread across his entire face as he stared at me. The image felt so unreal like it's been too long to have him standing infront of without hate in his eyes. He lift his hand and waved for me to come closer.

I knew this was a memory but I followed anyway, I followed my illusion letting my mind take control. 

"I found the perfect spot Jessy" He pointed over his shoulder. 

I remember this memory perfectly we were in out camping trip again and every trip we would go to different forrest for new challenges. He would teach me what plant I can eat and what I can't. He would set traps for catching an animal. He taught me to handle my knife, to light a fire, to search for water. He taught me how to survive. 

He lead us to a cold yet warm cave and when you look down a clear crystal blue water surround the ground. He grins widely at me. 

How could I forget this place? This is my favorite spot. 

"We need to bring your mom here she would love it." He smiled. 

"She would love it." I replied my eyes burning with tears at the mention of her. 

We hiked up to the tip of the rocks to get a better view, everything around here is so simply yet so beautiful. Everything was simple, everything was perfect. 

"Are we still going to do this when I get old?" He huffed out of breath. 

"Isn't that what we're doing now old man?" I teased earning a playful glare. 

"Wow," He chuckled throwing his head back his smile lingering on his face. "I hope your kids would be this of a smart ass to you." 

"Please! I'm an angel" I rolled my eyes playfully. 

I remember being so happy at the time. I was fourteen and everything was great. It was the year Oscar told me he loves me. It was the year Cammy and I took her dad's car and went for a joyride. It was a great year. 

Another memory flash over my eyes as I walk out of the cave towards the warm air and fresh rain that just stopped. 

"Dad I don't want to kill a deer." I put the shotgun down. "I'm sorry, please don't make me." I weakly plead. 

My father looked over at him and I was waiting for him to lecture me about survival but instead he looks down at me and smiled warmly. 

"You know a deer runs so soft, so gentle and fast because the deer doesn't want to hurt the plants around them. It's the most gentle and caring animal on earth and yet so strong. You remind of me of that deer." He stroke my cheeks lovingly. "Gentle and strong." 

I smiled against his hand but something in his eyes changed, his expression twisted to pure hate. His features darken harshly taking his hand back. 

"But you're not are you Jessy? You're not gentle or strong you're a monster. You killed us!" 

The whole atmosphere of the forest turned into my home, my old home. Burned to ashes the walls crumbling to the ground. The black ash flying in the air, the smell of blood mixes in it. Mom appeared beside my dad. Her face is filled with bruises, cuts and blood is all over her body making me choke stumbling back. The feeling of this pain was like a rippling affect in my body and I felt like shutting down.