Chapter 26: That One Guy

Wolfie's Pov

Wolfie's Pov

"We're all clear here," I hear Clint say in my earpiece as I turn half wolf, dodging a robot and blasting it with flames.

"We are not clear here, we are very not clear," Steve shouts a few feet away, just as he slams his feet into his shield, tearing apart a bot.

"Alright, headed to you," Clint responds before a bunch of feedback comes through the piece. 

I hear a faint 'keep up old man,' in the background and crack a smile. 

"Nobody would know," Clint mumbles, probably forgetting his earpiece was on. "Nobody. Last I saw him, Ultron was sitting on him. Yeah, he'll be missed,"

"Wolf, behind you!" Natasha shouts my way. 

I was so distracted that I hadn't realized a robot was coming up behind me. Just as I turn around, it manages to punch me and send me sprawling onto the ground. 

"Stark, for every hit I take, I'm hitting you harder," I growl into the earpiece. 

I get back up, turning full wolf, and let out a howl as a battle cry. I grab the metal man in my jaws, haking it viciously as it tears apart. 

Once that's done, I turn half wolf, but a number of bots push me back until I have nowhere left to go,  in front of a police brigade. 

"Hold your fire!" A man shouts, just as a gust of wind comes and Pietro sets Wanda down next to me, him on the other side. 

I nod at the twins and start throwing punches, becoming a fury of claws, fire, and wind. I barely see, out the corner of my eye, Pietro stop on the sidelines, looking at a bullet wound on his arm. 

A man a few feet away lowers his gun with a guilty look on his face. Pietro gives him a look and throws up his arms. There's always got to be that one person. I laugh a bit, just as Wanda uses her magic to tear the bot coming at me apart. 

"Thanks," I nod at her before taking off. 

No one's pov

"Romanoff!" Captain America yells, throwing his shield to Black Widow who had a bot coming at her.  

Natasha catches his shield, using it to block the robot's punch that was aimed for her face. Tossing it back to him, Steve catches it and slams it into the bot, cutting it in half. 

Tony was flying above the city still, trying to find a way to safely bring it down. It seemed like everything he thought of failed. 

"The anti-gravs are rigged to flip. Touch 'em, they'll go full reverse thrust. The city's not coming down slow," FRIDAY announces to the billonaire. 

"The spire's vibranium. If I get Thor to hit it..."

"It'll crack, but that's not enough, the impact would still be devastating," FRIDAY contridicts Tony once more. 

"Maybe if we cap the other end, keep the atomic action doubling back," Tony states, desperatly flying around, trying to find something that would work.

FRIDAY manages to find a problem with this too, though. A huge problem at that.

"That could vaporize the city, and everyone on it,"

_______________________________________________

Chapters are short but they're coming in. I'm enjoying writing this so much but that's a huge problem because it means I don't want to stop writing this. If I do that, then I'll have this book finished by today (9-24-17) or tomorrow (9-25-17) and I'm not entirely sure I want to do that. I don't know, I'll upload maybe one more chapter of this today. Thank you so much for reading and remember:

~We will Avenge and Prevail, we are the Fallen Angels~

-TheHumanExperiment1