Chapter 2: Mind Games

If I get 40 more reads and 6 votes on this book by 1:00 pm 3/25/16 then I will update 5 chapters between then and 3/30/16 

No one's pov

**Back In The Hydra Base**

Strucker hurriedly climbs down a set of stone stairs in hope to get away from the two Avengers that had now entered the facility. Back in the top level Ironman busts through the windows,, men with guns quickly start shooting at him, their aim terrible.

"Guys, stop. We gotta talk this through." He says calmly before mini missles come from his armor and hits them all, one by one.

"It was a good talk." He adds smartly.

"No it wasn't..." One of the guys moan in pain.

Ironman then goes into a different room, where the man whom Strucker had talked to was quickly trying to delete all the files. He doesn't notice Ironman until he looks up when Ironman shoots him with his repulsor, sending him flying back and unconscious.

"Sentry mode." Ironman says as he steps out the armor.

JARVIS keeps the armor running and closes it so that it seems like someone is inside when it is actually hollow.

Ironman, or Tony Stark, goes over to the computer and puts his holographic Stark phone up to the monitor, setting it down he begins to type.

"Okay JARVIS you know I want it all. Make sure to copy it to Hill at HQ." Stark says to his AI that still controls his suit.

**Back With The Avengers**

"We're locked down out here." Black Widow says into her com from outside.

"Then get to Banner. Time for a lullaby." Captain America says into his com link from within one of the halls of the base.

**Back With Ironman In Hydra Base**

"I know you're hiding more than files." Stark mumbles, pulling away from the computer.

He walks over and stands a little bit behind his armor as to not get in the way.

"JARVIS, give me a complete scan of the room." He says and JARVIS quickly does a s told.

"The wall to your left. I am reading steel reiniforcement and an air current." JARVIS replies seconds later

"Please be a secret door, please be a secret door, please be a secret door..." Stark mumbles as he pushes on said wall.

"Yay!" He mumbles again as a small portion in a wall opens to reveal a hidden room behind.

Stark walks in and down a set of stairs then a hall. He gets to a room and inside he sees Loki's scepter however he is unaware of the two figures lurking in the shadows behind him. Tony grabs the scepter and looks at it proudly, however his face turns to horror as the world around him changes. He was back in the portal again, the Chituri flying around him, and his dead team mates lying at his feet.  

He kneels down beside Captain America and reaches out, only to have his hand grabbed by the supposedly dead captain. 

"You...could've save...us." Captain America says before fully dying. 

The girl lurking in the corner stops focusing and Tony's mind suddenly is clear of the scene. He realizes he is back in the room and quickly leaves. The girl stops her brother from running after him.

"Let him take it." She says. 

Back at the Quinjet the Avengers regroup and all head home to the new and improved Avengers Tower. 

________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for the way over due update. I'm keeping this short. Thanks for reading!

~We will Avenge and Prevail, we are The Fallen Angels~

-TheHumanExperiment1