Chapter 3: Party Time

After Clint was taken to the med bay and was taken care of, Tony talks to Bruce

After Clint was taken to the med bay and was taken care of, Tony talks to Bruce. The scepter had artificial intelligence, the last thing they needed for their project. 

"We've only got three days with this joy stick, let's make the most of it." Tony says and they got to work. 

*Time Skip* 

Three days had gone by and now all the Avengers and friends were enjoying a party. Rhodey, Tony's friend, was talking to Tony and Thor. He tried to make a joke but the two Avengers didn't laugh. Rhodey sighs and goes to talk to some other people while Thor goes to get another drink. 

Tony had been waiting on a special guest he hoped would arrive. He knew word of his parties got around quickly and he hoped the person would know and show up. 

Unknown Pov

I sigh, sneaking into the tower through one of the lower level balconies. I wince as the AI speaks. 

"Welcome back Ms. Mason." JARVIS says. "Mr. Stark was expecting you. Should I tell him of your arrival." JARVIS asks. 

"No." I say and I didn't hear anything else after that. 

I shrug and go to the elevator. I press a button and the doors close. The tower was just like I remembered it, except all the floors where made of glass. I sigh as the elevator dings and the doors open. The party has already started so no one noticed me. 

I did stick out though because I wore black skinny jeans with chains and red splatter designs, red Pierce The Veil shirt, and red converse high tops. I sneak through the crowd, getting some dirty looks. I walk past the bar. 

"Wolfie?" 

I turn around to see a shocked Bruce and Natasha, her bar tending, and Bruce sitting on a bar stool. I smile sheepishly and wave. It happened so fast, Bruce got up and Natasha jumped over the counter even in a skirt and they hugged me. 

"Welcome back kid. Stark's over there." Nat says, point at Tony who stands at his private bar on the other side of the room. 

I smile a bit and nod, once Bruce lets go I walk over. Tony had his back to me but Steve who stood in front of him looks at me with wide eyes and a very shocked face. Tony turns around and when he sees me, he drops his glass of scotch. 

"W-Wolfie..." He stutters out. 

"Sup Stark?" I ask smirking. 

"Y-you're here..." He says.

"What? It's a crime to come to one of Tony Stark's parties?" I ask. 

"No, it's just...I didn't think you would." He said and hugs me. 

I reluctantly hug back. We pull away and I smile a bit. 

"Well, I think it's time to get a drink." 

_________________________________________________________________________________

WOLFIE'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! Anyways, sorry for this chapter being so short. It will get better I promise. Anyways, thanks for reading and remember: 

~We will Avenge and Prevail, we are the Fallen Angels~ 

-TheHumanExperiment1