Chapter 25: Avenger

Wanda was ushering a woman to safety, Clint was shooting arrows at bots as fast as he could

Wanda was ushering a woman to safety, Clint was shooting arrows at bots as fast as he could. However, more bots flew in faster than they could destroy them, causing the two to duck into a nearby shop window, shattering the glass and rolling onto the floor. 

They get up, Wanda crawling to the nearby door that was shut, Clint kneeling down in front of her. 

"Hey, you okay?" He asks the female who had her head down, seeming to gasp for breath. 

"This is all our fault..."

"Hey, hey, look at me," Clint consoles. "It's your fault, it's everyone's fault, who cares? Are you up for this?"

Wanda looks up at him, frightened, guilt struck, but slowly calming down.

"Are you? Cause y-you know, the city's flying...the city is flying. We're fighting an army of robots...and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense," Clint says just as bullets fly into the door, almost hitting the two. 

Clint notches an arrow and lets it fly out of one of the large holes now in the door. Kneeling back down, he looks sternly at Wanda.

"But I'm going back out there because it's my job. I can't do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did, or what you were. You go out there and you fight, you fight to kill. You stay in here, you're good, I'll send your brother to come find you. But you go out that door...you are an Avenger," Clint finishes and the two share a long look.

Clint sighs and gets up, pulling an arrow contraption from his thigh and loading it onto his bow.

"Yep, the city is flying," He mumbles, giving Wanda one last look before kicking the door behind him open and letting arrows fly. 

Wanda lets out a breath, her mind fighting itself. 

On the bridge

Steve and Wolfie were working together to destroy some of the bots when a woman in a red car screams, her car going over the edge of the bridge.

"Cap!" Wolfie shouts, knowing that she wouldn't be able to hold the car up. 

Steve runs to the vehicle, grabbing it's bumper and holding on to it tightly. However, the bumper gives way and the car falls. 

Thor, as he is flying towards the city, sees the woman in the car and dives after it. Helping the screaming woman out, he throws her to Steve, who holds onto a piece of dangling pipe and grabs the woman's hand. He get's her onto the solid ground and she runs off. 

A bot comes in, speaking in Ultron's voice. "You can't save them all," It says, just as Wolfie's claws go through it. 

"You'll never.." She leaves the bot no time to speak, throwing it off the edge, watching as it falls to the earth below.

"You'll never what? You didn't finish!" Despite the situation, Steve manages to smile at the girl, a quick flash of her in her youth popping into his mind. 

"Come on," He smiles as Thor lands on a car, the three of them running off. 

"What, were you napping?" Steve smirks to the thunder god.

 It didn't take them long to find more bots, Natasha was using her spider bites, Wolfie was now in full wolf form, and Steve kicks up his shield, letting Thor hit it with his hammer, causing an explosion of bot pieces. 

Ultron flies down, looking at the sudden destruction. "Thor," 

Finding the god, Ultron flies by fast, picking said male up with him. "You're getting in my way,"

In the city

Clint was letting arrows fly as fast as he could, shooting one into a robot then ducking behind a car. 

"Ow," He groans, sighing as more robots fly onto the street and advance towards him. 

Before he can do anything, though, Wanda opens the door of the building she was in, walking out and flawlessly using her powers to break apart an incoming bot. 

She was an Avenger.

_________________________________________________

Told you guys more chapters were to come. I am really getting back into this. I hope you all enjoy, please check out my new book "Ask The Experiments" it's where you can ask any of my characters anything. Thank you all so much for reading and remember:

~We will Avenge and Prevail, we are the Fallen Angels~

-TheHumanExperiment1