Chapter 8: Old Times

*NO ONE'S POV*

*NO ONE'S POV*

" Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster." Klaue ends the call only to return to another. "Now, minister, where were we?"

Suddenly all the lights go out, causing a commotion in the salvage yard, and the twins enter his office.

" Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils." Klaue paused, setting the phone down.

" Want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker. But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market." He says and notices the twins sharing a look.

"You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid." Klaue smirks at the two.

"Everybody's afraid of something," Wanda says, looking at him.

" Cuttlefish. Deep sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying." Klaue says with a small shudder.

Suddenly Pietro speeds over to snatch a candy from Klaue's desk, causing him to jerk back in the expectancy of an attack.

" So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge," Klaue says with a faint glare to the speedster.

Suddenly Ultron smashes through the glass window and ends up knocking Klaue down.

"There is no 'man' in charge. Now, let's talk business." Klaue paused slightly then handed Ultron a case of Vibranium from his stash.

"Upon this rock, I will build my church. Vibranium." If Ultron was made of metal, he just might have smirked.

"You know, it came at a great personal cost. It's worth billions." Klaue says with an expecting glint in his eyes.

Ultron let out a low and surprisingly male human like chuckle before remotely transferring money to Klaue's bank account.

" Now, so are you. Is it all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which." Ultron says and although he was metal, he had a high human sense.

"Stark," Klause says, looking at Ultron.

"What?" Ultron asks.

"Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his." He answers, looking at Ultron in confusion.

" What?! I'm not...!" Suddenly Ultron grabs Klaue. "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is..." Without hesitation, Ultron cuts off one of Klaue's arms which causes the man to scream out.

"I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark! [he kicks Klaue down the stairs] It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!" Ultron says seeming annoyed and a tab angry.

Suddenly Tony Stark lands behind Ultron in his Iron Man suit, causing all heads and eyes to turn to him.

"Ahh junior, you're going to break your old man's heart," Stark comments and Steve, Thor, and Wolfie are right behind him.

"If I have to," Ultron says with distaste.

*Wolfie's pov*

As Tony makes his comment, I glance around, my eyes scanning Ultron then the twins. They had to be around my age, the girl about my height while the boy was about three or four inches taller.

The girl had long hair that was either brunette or auburn. I was never good with specific colors, and she was pale. Her eyes grey and she wore a short black dress with a red leather jacket and boots.

The boy had silvery hair that was dark at the roots, blue eyes, pale, slightly facial hair, and wore a tight fitting track suit. I get snapped back to reality as Ultron snaps something about Steve.

"If you believe in peace, let us keep it." Thor says and only now did I realize my outfit made me stick out between us all.

"I believe you're mistaking peace for quiet." Ultron says.

"Yuh-huh, what's the vibranium for?" Tony says, getting to the jist.

"I'm glad you asked, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan."

For a robot, Ultron sure was sarcastic. Suddenly Ultron's Iron Legion's start attacking. Tony goes for Ultron and the Twins and Thor, Steve and I are forced with the robots.

I turn half wolf form quickly and attack. This was like old times.

________________________________________________________________________________

Oh yeah! Another chapter! Thanks for reading and remember:

~We will Avenge and Prevail, we are the Fallen Angels~

-TheHumanExperiment1