Chapter 6: Metal Man

No one's pov (It will always be Wolfie's unless I say otherwise.)

The twins walk into the building, the old worn down church in the center of Sokovia. The female, Wanda, had been intrigued by a strange figure who had visited her, telling her to be here.

Her brother, Pietro, had no idea of the encounter but trusted his sister enough to follow her when she asked him.

They walk into the church and see a figure covered completely and sitting on what appears to be a throne.

"Talk, and if you're wasting our time..." Wanda is cut off.

"Did you know this church is right in the center of the city." The deep male like voice says.

"The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God, I like that. The geometry of belief." The figure says, raising a hand and seeming to inspect it.

It was not a human hand, it was made only of shining sleek metal. Wanda steps forward, intrigued and curious, her eyes glowing scarlet.

"You're wondering why you can't get inside my head." The figure says.

"Sometimes it's hard, but sooner or later every man shows himself." Wanda says, her accent thick.

"Oh I'm sure they do..." It lifts its cover off and stands, showing the shinny new metallic body of none other than Ultron. His beaming red eyes pierce hers.

Wanda takes a few steps back and Pietro puts an arm around his sister.

"...but you needed something more than a man, that's why you let Stark take the scepter." He says, a metal smirk forming on his metal face.

"But I didn't expect..." She looks him up and down as he comes closer.

"I saw Stark's fear, I knew it would control him. Make him self destruct." She explains quickly.

"Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... Smaller people?" Ultron stops to think for a second.

"Children. I lost the word, there. Children... designed to supplant them,
to help them... end." He finished.

"Is that why you've come, to end the Avengers?" Pietro asks cautiously, stepping forward.

"I've come to save the world, but also

"I've come to save the world, but also... Yeah." It was strange that this machine seemed to have a sense of humor.

"We'll move out right away." Wanda says in agreement to join him.

"This is a start, but there's something
we need to begin the real work." Suddenly some dismantled look alikes similar to Ultron creak and sputter into the room.

"All of these are..." Ultron cuts Wanda off.

"Me. I have what the Avengers never will, harmony."

"Their discordant, disconnected." Wanda agrees.

"Starts already got them turning on each other," Pietro cuts in.

"And when you get inside the rest of their heads..." Ultron looks at Wanda.

"Everyone's plan is not to kill them. And make them martyrs?" Pietro asks.

"You need patience, to see the bigger picture." Wanda informs her brother.

"I don't see the big picture. I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it...every day." Pietro trails off in thought.

"You lost your parents in the bombing. I've seen the records." Ultrons deep robotic voice seemed to have a slightly sense of sympathy.

"The records are not the bigger picture" Wanda cuts off.

"Pietro-"

"No, please." He looks at his sister then at Ultron.

"We were 10 years old.
Having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in...and the whole building
starts coming apart.

I grab her, roll under the bed, and the second shell hits. But it doesn't go off. It just... sits there in the rubble. Three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell

is painted one word.."Stark." We were trapped for two days. Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, "This will set it off." We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us. I know what they are." Pietro goes quiet, his face stony and cold.

"I wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments." Ultron looks at the two.

"Now I don't. We will make it right.
You and I can hurt them. But you will tear them apart...from the inside."
_____________________________________

I finally updated! It will be slow, but rest assured the Hiatus will be over! Thank you so much for reading and remember:

~We will Avenge and Prevail, we are the Fallen Angels~

-TheHumanExperiment1