Chapter 18: God of Dramatic Enterance

No one's pov *With Ultron*

" I wasn't sure you'd wake up. I hoped you would, I wanted to show you something." A robotic voice completely woke up a certain red-haired assassin who had just started gaining consciousness again.

" I don't have anyone else. I think about meteors, the purity of them. Boom! The end, start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild. I was meant to be new. I was meant to be beautiful. The world would've looked to the sky and seen hope, seen mercy." He continued his rant as said female stood up.

" Instead they'll look up in horror because of you. You've wounded me. I give you full marks for that. But, like the man said, "What doesn't kill me..." Ultron pauses and a bigger version of Ultron suddenly destroys him.

"...just makes me stronger." 

*Back at the Tower*

Clint suddenly got a message, it was strange and in morse code but he understood. It was Natasha and she was giving him her location. In the lab, Bruce and Tony had been experimenting with the synthetic body.

"This framework is not compatible," Tony says in frustration.

"The genetic coding tower's at ninety-seven percent. You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes," Bruce says as he messes with a few things. 

Suddenly, the lab door opened and Steve, plus the twins, walked in. In Steve's arms was an unconscious Wolfie, who laid there limply with deathly pale skin and blood staining most of her shirt. Her blood was also on Steve's shirt but he could care less, the only thing on his mind was getting her fixed up and stopping whatever the hell Bruce and Tony were doing. 

"I'm going to say this once," He starts, only to be cut off by Tony.

"How about nonce?" The billionaire suggests.

"Shut it down!" Steve growls, stepping closer. 

"Nope, not going to happen," Tony says stubbornly before looking at Wolfie. 

"What happened to her?" He says as if he wasn't really interested. 

Steve was shocked for a small moment, remembering when Wolfie was just a teen and Tony adopted her, how him not minding his business put the girl through hell. How he had disrespected her when Tyson died and she was grieving then him disowning the poor girl.

"You're really going to act like that towards the girl you put through hell, Stark? She's hurt and you're not even going to care? You're just going to continue to put the rest of us in danger?" Steve growled and gently laid Wolfie on a nearby lab table. 

"You don't know what you're doing?" Steve snapped as he focused his glare between Tony and Bruce.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce directs a cold glare towards Wanda who shrinks back in shame. 

"I know you're angry-"

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade," Bruce cuts the poor Sokovian girl off.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve trails off as Tony snaps. 

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!"

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda interjects the two, stepping forward.

"The creature..." She stops as Pietro uses his super speed to destroy the lab equipment. 

"This isn't a game," Steve glares at Tony.

Wolfie's pov

I woke up with a terrible pain in my shoulder, light headed with a headache, and to hear arguing. I slowly open my eyes, blinking a few times to try and get things to not be so fuzzy. Once I would see straight, I slowly push myself in a sitting position to see that everyone was fighting. 

"Guys..." I say weakly, although no one heard me. 

"Guys," I say it a bit loudly and swing my legs over the side of the table, just as a gunshot went off and the floor fell through where Pietro had been standing, causing him to fall through to the floor below. 

"Pietro!" Wanda shouts, in shock.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" I heard Barton say, practically wearing his smirk in his voice. 

"Go ahead, piss me off," Bruce turns to Wanda, his eyes turning a small shade of green. 

I went to say something but before I good, Thor busted through the ceiling with his hammer charged with lightning. Talk about dramatic entrance. He slammed it down on the cradle and suddenly, whatever was inside it seemed to become alive and a  voice broke through. 

"Wait..." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, I know this one wasn't a very good chapter, but I'm trying to update and stuff. Sadly, I know I'm getting close to the end, I'm a little over half way now. I don't want to kepe updating today because I know if I do, I'll probably finish it or be too close to the end. I want to keep this going for as long as possible, so I'll try to update my other fanfictions. Thank you all so much for reading and remember:

~We will Avenge and Prevail, we are the Fallen Angels~

-TheHumanExperiment1